'The Vampire Dairies' Actress Nina Dobrev Sparks Engagement Reports with Ian Somerhalder
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 7:53 AM EST
The buzz is strong that former love birds, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder have reunited. The interesting bit, which makes the reports, all the more juicy is the rumour, which claims that the couple is talking about getting engaged.
According to Celebrity Laundry reports, the two are understood to have spent some personal time together in Monaco where they went to attend World Music Awards.
The couple reportedly bonded once again in Monaco and according to sources to the Web site: "Real engagement may be in the works but that if it happens don't expect either Ian or Nina to confirm it - at least not right away."
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011 when they were spotted kissing each other at Coachella music festival. Though both Ian and Nina denied their romance rumours, their PDA made it evident that they were dating.
In 2010 the couple also stepped out hand in hand at the Much Music Awards and according to Wet Paint were spotted kissing backstage.
It was in 2012 that Nina went public with her romance and said in an interview to Seventeen magazine (via Wet paint) that sometimes you find that rare connection.
"It's funny that I said that, but you know what? It was honestly what I believed at the time. I didn't want to be dating one of my co-stars - my goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can't help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long - which I did for a really, really long time," Nina told the magazine.
Ian and Nina called it quits in 2013. Since then the couple have been working together on "The Vampire Dairies" and is also rumoured to have dated other people.
For instance Nina was seen on a date with Liam Hemsworth.
"They both are in Atlanta for filming, which has made things easy for them to get together and hang out," a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. "They are definitely very flirty with each other but Liam isn't looking for anything more then hooking up with girls."
However, it is being said that they are unable to sustain romance with other people and are back together, reported Celebrity Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L