'The Vampire Dairies' Actress Nina Dobrev Sparks Engagement Reports with Ian Somerhalder
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 7:53 AM EST
The buzz is strong that former love birds, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder have reunited. The interesting bit, which makes the reports, all the more juicy is the rumour, which claims that the couple is talking about getting engaged.
According to Celebrity Laundry reports, the two are understood to have spent some personal time together in Monaco where they went to attend World Music Awards.
The couple reportedly bonded once again in Monaco and according to sources to the Web site: "Real engagement may be in the works but that if it happens don't expect either Ian or Nina to confirm it - at least not right away."
Ian and Nina first started dating each other in 2011 when they were spotted kissing each other at Coachella music festival. Though both Ian and Nina denied their romance rumours, their PDA made it evident that they were dating.
In 2010 the couple also stepped out hand in hand at the Much Music Awards and according to Wet Paint were spotted kissing backstage.
It was in 2012 that Nina went public with her romance and said in an interview to Seventeen magazine (via Wet paint) that sometimes you find that rare connection.
"It's funny that I said that, but you know what? It was honestly what I believed at the time. I didn't want to be dating one of my co-stars - my goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can't help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long - which I did for a really, really long time," Nina told the magazine.
Ian and Nina called it quits in 2013. Since then the couple have been working together on "The Vampire Dairies" and is also rumoured to have dated other people.
For instance Nina was seen on a date with Liam Hemsworth.
"They both are in Atlanta for filming, which has made things easy for them to get together and hang out," a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. "They are definitely very flirty with each other but Liam isn't looking for anything more then hooking up with girls."
However, it is being said that they are unable to sustain romance with other people and are back together, reported Celebrity Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015