Buckingham Palace Hires Female Minder to Spare Kate Middleton from Further Embarrassing Photos
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST
To prevent a recurrence of embarrassing photos of the Duchess of Cambridge coming out in media, Buckingham Palace hired a female minder who would accompany Kate Middleton in her trips.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, waves to members of the crowd as she walks with Margie Abbott, the wife of Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, after arriving at the Parliament House in Canberra April 24, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are on a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/Phil Noble (AUSTRALIA - Tags: ROYALS POLITICS)
The hiring is the result of the bare bottom of Prince William's wife photographer by paparazzi while the wind blew up her blue-and-white Diane Von Furstenberg dress during her visit to the Blue mountains in Sydney during her visit to Australia in May.
The German newspaper Bild published the bottom-baring photo of the duchess since no British publication dared publish the picture which reportedly disappointed the royal family.
However, it was not the first body exposure of Kate since Bild also published a 2011 photo of the duchess in Canada also exposing her naked rear when her yellow Jenny Packham dress blew up after she alighted from a helicopter and the propeller wind exposed her backside.
In September 2012, Kate's topless photo taken while the royal couple was on vacation in Provence Chateaux and it was published by a French magazine. The couple initiated legal proceedings against the magazine and in a statement lamented the invasion of privacy which Prince William's mum, Princess Diana, also suffered when she was still alive.
Apparently learning from her unintended flesh exposure, Kate wore a Jonathan Saunders crimson coat over a Goat dress upon her and Prince William's arrival over the weekend at the Strathearn Commmunity Campus in Crieff, Scotland.
The prince and duchess are known in Scotland as the Earl and Countess of Strathearn. They met members of Scotland's Air Ambulance and children from the Scout, Cadet and Brownie groups.
The infant Prince George was left in the care of the nanny, but well-wishers nevertheless gave Kate stuff toys from the baby prince.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family