Buckingham Palace Hires Female Minder to Spare Kate Middleton from Further Embarrassing Photos
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST
To prevent a recurrence of embarrassing photos of the Duchess of Cambridge coming out in media, Buckingham Palace hired a female minder who would accompany Kate Middleton in her trips.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, waves to members of the crowd as she walks with Margie Abbott, the wife of Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, after arriving at the Parliament House in Canberra April 24, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are on a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/Phil Noble (AUSTRALIA - Tags: ROYALS POLITICS)
The hiring is the result of the bare bottom of Prince William's wife photographer by paparazzi while the wind blew up her blue-and-white Diane Von Furstenberg dress during her visit to the Blue mountains in Sydney during her visit to Australia in May.
The German newspaper Bild published the bottom-baring photo of the duchess since no British publication dared publish the picture which reportedly disappointed the royal family.
However, it was not the first body exposure of Kate since Bild also published a 2011 photo of the duchess in Canada also exposing her naked rear when her yellow Jenny Packham dress blew up after she alighted from a helicopter and the propeller wind exposed her backside.
In September 2012, Kate's topless photo taken while the royal couple was on vacation in Provence Chateaux and it was published by a French magazine. The couple initiated legal proceedings against the magazine and in a statement lamented the invasion of privacy which Prince William's mum, Princess Diana, also suffered when she was still alive.
Apparently learning from her unintended flesh exposure, Kate wore a Jonathan Saunders crimson coat over a Goat dress upon her and Prince William's arrival over the weekend at the Strathearn Commmunity Campus in Crieff, Scotland.
The prince and duchess are known in Scotland as the Earl and Countess of Strathearn. They met members of Scotland's Air Ambulance and children from the Scout, Cadet and Brownie groups.
The infant Prince George was left in the care of the nanny, but well-wishers nevertheless gave Kate stuff toys from the baby prince.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown