Buckingham Palace Hires Female Minder to Spare Kate Middleton from Further Embarrassing Photos
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST
To prevent a recurrence of embarrassing photos of the Duchess of Cambridge coming out in media, Buckingham Palace hired a female minder who would accompany Kate Middleton in her trips.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, waves to members of the crowd as she walks with Margie Abbott, the wife of Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, after arriving at the Parliament House in Canberra April 24, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are on a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/Phil Noble (AUSTRALIA - Tags: ROYALS POLITICS)
The hiring is the result of the bare bottom of Prince William's wife photographer by paparazzi while the wind blew up her blue-and-white Diane Von Furstenberg dress during her visit to the Blue mountains in Sydney during her visit to Australia in May.
The German newspaper Bild published the bottom-baring photo of the duchess since no British publication dared publish the picture which reportedly disappointed the royal family.
However, it was not the first body exposure of Kate since Bild also published a 2011 photo of the duchess in Canada also exposing her naked rear when her yellow Jenny Packham dress blew up after she alighted from a helicopter and the propeller wind exposed her backside.
In September 2012, Kate's topless photo taken while the royal couple was on vacation in Provence Chateaux and it was published by a French magazine. The couple initiated legal proceedings against the magazine and in a statement lamented the invasion of privacy which Prince William's mum, Princess Diana, also suffered when she was still alive.
Apparently learning from her unintended flesh exposure, Kate wore a Jonathan Saunders crimson coat over a Goat dress upon her and Prince William's arrival over the weekend at the Strathearn Commmunity Campus in Crieff, Scotland.
The prince and duchess are known in Scotland as the Earl and Countess of Strathearn. They met members of Scotland's Air Ambulance and children from the Scout, Cadet and Brownie groups.
The infant Prince George was left in the care of the nanny, but well-wishers nevertheless gave Kate stuff toys from the baby prince.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier