Buckingham Palace Hires Female Minder to Spare Kate Middleton from Further Embarrassing Photos
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST
To prevent a recurrence of embarrassing photos of the Duchess of Cambridge coming out in media, Buckingham Palace hired a female minder who would accompany Kate Middleton in her trips.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, waves to members of the crowd as she walks with Margie Abbott, the wife of Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, after arriving at the Parliament House in Canberra April 24, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are on a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/Phil Noble (AUSTRALIA - Tags: ROYALS POLITICS)
The hiring is the result of the bare bottom of Prince William's wife photographer by paparazzi while the wind blew up her blue-and-white Diane Von Furstenberg dress during her visit to the Blue mountains in Sydney during her visit to Australia in May.
The German newspaper Bild published the bottom-baring photo of the duchess since no British publication dared publish the picture which reportedly disappointed the royal family.
However, it was not the first body exposure of Kate since Bild also published a 2011 photo of the duchess in Canada also exposing her naked rear when her yellow Jenny Packham dress blew up after she alighted from a helicopter and the propeller wind exposed her backside.
In September 2012, Kate's topless photo taken while the royal couple was on vacation in Provence Chateaux and it was published by a French magazine. The couple initiated legal proceedings against the magazine and in a statement lamented the invasion of privacy which Prince William's mum, Princess Diana, also suffered when she was still alive.
Apparently learning from her unintended flesh exposure, Kate wore a Jonathan Saunders crimson coat over a Goat dress upon her and Prince William's arrival over the weekend at the Strathearn Commmunity Campus in Crieff, Scotland.
The prince and duchess are known in Scotland as the Earl and Countess of Strathearn. They met members of Scotland's Air Ambulance and children from the Scout, Cadet and Brownie groups.
The infant Prince George was left in the care of the nanny, but well-wishers nevertheless gave Kate stuff toys from the baby prince.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand