Buckingham Palace Hires Female Minder to Spare Kate Middleton from Further Embarrassing Photos
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST
To prevent a recurrence of embarrassing photos of the Duchess of Cambridge coming out in media, Buckingham Palace hired a female minder who would accompany Kate Middleton in her trips.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, waves to members of the crowd as she walks with Margie Abbott, the wife of Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, after arriving at the Parliament House in Canberra April 24, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are on a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/Phil Noble (AUSTRALIA - Tags: ROYALS POLITICS)
The hiring is the result of the bare bottom of Prince William's wife photographer by paparazzi while the wind blew up her blue-and-white Diane Von Furstenberg dress during her visit to the Blue mountains in Sydney during her visit to Australia in May.
The German newspaper Bild published the bottom-baring photo of the duchess since no British publication dared publish the picture which reportedly disappointed the royal family.
However, it was not the first body exposure of Kate since Bild also published a 2011 photo of the duchess in Canada also exposing her naked rear when her yellow Jenny Packham dress blew up after she alighted from a helicopter and the propeller wind exposed her backside.
In September 2012, Kate's topless photo taken while the royal couple was on vacation in Provence Chateaux and it was published by a French magazine. The couple initiated legal proceedings against the magazine and in a statement lamented the invasion of privacy which Prince William's mum, Princess Diana, also suffered when she was still alive.
Apparently learning from her unintended flesh exposure, Kate wore a Jonathan Saunders crimson coat over a Goat dress upon her and Prince William's arrival over the weekend at the Strathearn Commmunity Campus in Crieff, Scotland.
The prince and duchess are known in Scotland as the Earl and Countess of Strathearn. They met members of Scotland's Air Ambulance and children from the Scout, Cadet and Brownie groups.
The infant Prince George was left in the care of the nanny, but well-wishers nevertheless gave Kate stuff toys from the baby prince.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports