Xavi Has Options If Barcelona Deal Collapses
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 31, 2014 11:53 PM EST
Midfielder star Xavi is believed to have several offers should Barcelona's Luis Enrique decide he's not part of the team for their future campaigns, Gerald Lopez confirmed on Friday.
"I'm convinced that Xavi can still play and if it's at Barca, better", López said. "I know that Xavi has several offers to leave and he should study them, he's at an age where you have to evaluate everything. When he comes back from the World Cup, he will sit down with Luis Enrique."
Moreover, López said Xavi's preference to stay with the Spanish football giant would depend solely on him.
"I'm sure that Luis Enrique values Xavi as a player and as an essential piece in the dressing room, for his character and experience."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2