Arsenal To Make Big Splash in Offseason
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 31, 2014 11:52 PM EST
Arsenal head coach Arsene Wenger said that his team will make a big splash in transfer period in their attempt to add more firepower to the team, the tactician said on Thursday.
"Yes," said Wenger when asked if Arsenal will have a busy summer via Goal.com. "What I can promise is that we work very hard on a market that is very, very congested with many people who have a lot of money.
"But we have a big advantage, players want to join us and if we find the right quality I'm sure we can strengthen the team."
"It's time for another [great Arsenal team to emerge]. It's the start of a new team and I believe [the FA Cup] victory was crucial in that belief," he said.
"We have shown signs the whole season that we can be a great side and now it's [important] of course to have another successful season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery