'Injustice Gods Among Us 2' Release Date Update: June Launch Teased on Twitter
By Karla Danica Figuerres | May 31, 2014 10:28 PM EST
"Injustice Gods Among Us 2" release is a little less murky than yesterday as Ed Boon tweeted, "I don't suppose there's anything I can do to make you think we still MIGHT be announcing Injustice 2 in #five days is there.....?"
Ed Boon worked in the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" last year and he is also known for his work with the "Mortal Kombat," which is possibly the most famous fighting game ever.
In addition to Boon's tweets, Warner Interactive and DC Comics revealed a few hints that "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2" is in the already in the works. Interestingly, a new report from Furious Fanboys claimed that DC Comics confirmed at WonderCon that "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2" will not be releasing this year but it is already in the middle of development. Apparently, the announcement was confused with the "Batman: Arkham Knight as Furious Fanboys explains, that there has been a bit of panic going on over reports that claim that DC Comics announced a delay for the release of "Batman: Arkham Knight" at the WonderCon in Anaheim.
The rumour started from DC's All Access panel, which usually focuses on comic announcements, but sometimes deals with gaming and other media as well. Some people who did not actually hear the entire statement or not really there, believe that DC reveals that "Batman: Arkham Knight's" release date this 2014 will not happen.
It must be noted though that, that's not what happened at the panel. In fact, DC showed the trailer for "Batman: Arkham Knight," which earned a lot of good reviews and cheers. Although it was pretty loud, which means people who believed cannot be blamed, it was not "Batman: Arkham Knight" delay.
While people are throwing good remarks for the game, they particularly said that "Batman: Arkham Knight" will be released this year. On the other hand, after that statement is what some might not have heard, that fans should prepare for the return of "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2." Basically the "not a 2014 title" statement pertains to the "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2," not the "Batman: Arkham Knight."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown