NBA News: Chris Bosh Interested to Stay With Miami Heat
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 31, 2014 10:17 PM EST
All-Star power forward/center Chris Bosh has expressed his interest to stay with the Miami Heat, despite rumors that he's going to leave the franchise when he becomes a free-agent this offseason.
Bosh, who averaged 16.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game this season, said he might opt in for the final year of the deal which could pay him around $20.59 million next season.
"Yeah, I mean, I don't want to go anywhere," Bosh said. "I like it here. It's Miami. Everybody wants to come here. Yeah."
"Bosh has an early termination option worth $20.59MM for next season, and he can opt out and sign a new contract that guarantees more salary over the long term than called for in his current deal, which covers two more seasons."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery