NBA News: Chris Bosh Interested to Stay With Miami Heat
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 31, 2014 10:17 PM EST
All-Star power forward/center Chris Bosh has expressed his interest to stay with the Miami Heat, despite rumors that he's going to leave the franchise when he becomes a free-agent this offseason.
Bosh, who averaged 16.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game this season, said he might opt in for the final year of the deal which could pay him around $20.59 million next season.
"Yeah, I mean, I don't want to go anywhere," Bosh said. "I like it here. It's Miami. Everybody wants to come here. Yeah."
"Bosh has an early termination option worth $20.59MM for next season, and he can opt out and sign a new contract that guarantees more salary over the long term than called for in his current deal, which covers two more seasons."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet