‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 8: Three Questions that Desperately Need an Answer [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 31, 2014 3:30 PM EST
After a long break from HBO's epic fantasy series "Game of Thrones," fans could not wait for the Sunday's show to find out the answers left by the previous episode. Episode 8 will feature one of the show's epic fight between The Viper and The Mountain, and seal fate to Tyrion who was accused of poisoning the boy King Joffrey.
Here are the five questions for the "Game of Thrones" Sunday's episode that desperately needs an answer.
Who will win the battle between Oberyn Martell and Gregor Clegane?
Fans of the show have been patiently waiting for this epic battle between two of Westeros finest fighters. But the question now is who will be the victor of this fight? A gladiator fight like no other, the combat between is between a guy seeking revenge for the rape and murder of his sister and Cersei's champion, a man known for his murders and tortures. With fans cheering on The Viper's side, fans will have to remember that good guys in the Seven Kingdoms don't usually live long. With so many twists and turns of the show, fans will just have to wait on Sunday.
Will Littlefinger get away with murder the second time around?
The Man behind Joffrey's death, Peter Baelish literally dumped his new bride to the moon door after telling her that the woman he will always love is her sister, Catelyn Stark. Plummeting to her death down to the world of nowhere, Sansa watched her aunt screaming as she meets her death in the rugged rocks of the mountain. Episode 8 trailer features Sansa testifying against Littlefinger but it does not mean that he will get convicted. Fan will just to wait for Sunday doe Sansa's fate now that she is stuck with Peter.
Will Reek succeed in his mission?
Formerly known as Theon Greyjoy, Reek is on a mysterious mission and according to Entertainment Weekly, he was tasked by Ramsay to take the northern stronghold Moat Cailin for his father. Will he able to get what Ramsay want? Or will he use the opportunity to escape from him? Episode 7 features Theo's sister asking him to come with her but he chose to stay as slave, or Ramsay puppet which only leaves the question how is he going make the plan work in taking Moat Cailin.
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 8 return to HBO on Sunday, June 1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage