Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Having Relationship Troubles, Actress Reportedly Having Surrogate Baby to Save Marriage
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban may project an image of a happy marriage, with Nicole Kidman always saying how happy she is with Keith compared to Tom Cruise, but Celebrity Dirty Laundry is reporting that the two are having serious relationship troubles. Their relationship issues are so serious that they are reportedly on the verge of a separation. According the gossip site, because they spend so much time apart due to their respective busy schedules, they may as well be separated.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
Keith has been so busy with "American Idol." On the other hand, Nicole Kidman just finished her film "Grace of Monaco" and is busy taking care of her kids back in Australia which has led to her becoming depressed and insecure. This can eventually be the reason why they will divorce each other, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the only reason why their marriage is still on is because of their children. However, their children may not even be enough to make them tolerate each other anymore. Kidman is currently thinking that a baby boy through surrogacy just might save her marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
Citing the May 26th Print edition of the National Enquirer, the Web site claims that to try and fix their marriage, Nicole is thinking of having a new baby through surrogacy. In particular, Nicole is thinking a baby boy out of surrogacy just might be the thing to bring back the spark they have for each other and save their marriage. However, Nicole Kidman should know that a baby is not a solution to troubled marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims. She recently received flak for spending too little time with her children with Tom Cruise, especially when she failed to consider them for her Mother's Day plans.
According to Kidman, she is very proud of how her older children turned out. "They have both chosen to pursue creative and artistic fields, and are doing brilliantly," Kidman told The Australian Women's Weekly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features