Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Having Relationship Troubles, Actress Reportedly Having Surrogate Baby to Save Marriage
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban may project an image of a happy marriage, with Nicole Kidman always saying how happy she is with Keith compared to Tom Cruise, but Celebrity Dirty Laundry is reporting that the two are having serious relationship troubles. Their relationship issues are so serious that they are reportedly on the verge of a separation. According the gossip site, because they spend so much time apart due to their respective busy schedules, they may as well be separated.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
Keith has been so busy with "American Idol." On the other hand, Nicole Kidman just finished her film "Grace of Monaco" and is busy taking care of her kids back in Australia which has led to her becoming depressed and insecure. This can eventually be the reason why they will divorce each other, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the only reason why their marriage is still on is because of their children. However, their children may not even be enough to make them tolerate each other anymore. Kidman is currently thinking that a baby boy through surrogacy just might save her marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
Citing the May 26th Print edition of the National Enquirer, the Web site claims that to try and fix their marriage, Nicole is thinking of having a new baby through surrogacy. In particular, Nicole is thinking a baby boy out of surrogacy just might be the thing to bring back the spark they have for each other and save their marriage. However, Nicole Kidman should know that a baby is not a solution to troubled marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims. She recently received flak for spending too little time with her children with Tom Cruise, especially when she failed to consider them for her Mother's Day plans.
According to Kidman, she is very proud of how her older children turned out. "They have both chosen to pursue creative and artistic fields, and are doing brilliantly," Kidman told The Australian Women's Weekly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies