Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Having Relationship Troubles, Actress Reportedly Having Surrogate Baby to Save Marriage
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban may project an image of a happy marriage, with Nicole Kidman always saying how happy she is with Keith compared to Tom Cruise, but Celebrity Dirty Laundry is reporting that the two are having serious relationship troubles. Their relationship issues are so serious that they are reportedly on the verge of a separation. According the gossip site, because they spend so much time apart due to their respective busy schedules, they may as well be separated.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
Keith has been so busy with "American Idol." On the other hand, Nicole Kidman just finished her film "Grace of Monaco" and is busy taking care of her kids back in Australia which has led to her becoming depressed and insecure. This can eventually be the reason why they will divorce each other, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the only reason why their marriage is still on is because of their children. However, their children may not even be enough to make them tolerate each other anymore. Kidman is currently thinking that a baby boy through surrogacy just might save her marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
Citing the May 26th Print edition of the National Enquirer, the Web site claims that to try and fix their marriage, Nicole is thinking of having a new baby through surrogacy. In particular, Nicole is thinking a baby boy out of surrogacy just might be the thing to bring back the spark they have for each other and save their marriage. However, Nicole Kidman should know that a baby is not a solution to troubled marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims. She recently received flak for spending too little time with her children with Tom Cruise, especially when she failed to consider them for her Mother's Day plans.
According to Kidman, she is very proud of how her older children turned out. "They have both chosen to pursue creative and artistic fields, and are doing brilliantly," Kidman told The Australian Women's Weekly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS