Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Having Relationship Troubles, Actress Reportedly Having Surrogate Baby to Save Marriage
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban may project an image of a happy marriage, with Nicole Kidman always saying how happy she is with Keith compared to Tom Cruise, but Celebrity Dirty Laundry is reporting that the two are having serious relationship troubles. Their relationship issues are so serious that they are reportedly on the verge of a separation. According the gossip site, because they spend so much time apart due to their respective busy schedules, they may as well be separated.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
Keith has been so busy with "American Idol." On the other hand, Nicole Kidman just finished her film "Grace of Monaco" and is busy taking care of her kids back in Australia which has led to her becoming depressed and insecure. This can eventually be the reason why they will divorce each other, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the only reason why their marriage is still on is because of their children. However, their children may not even be enough to make them tolerate each other anymore. Kidman is currently thinking that a baby boy through surrogacy just might save her marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports.
Citing the May 26th Print edition of the National Enquirer, the Web site claims that to try and fix their marriage, Nicole is thinking of having a new baby through surrogacy. In particular, Nicole is thinking a baby boy out of surrogacy just might be the thing to bring back the spark they have for each other and save their marriage. However, Nicole Kidman should know that a baby is not a solution to troubled marriage, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims. She recently received flak for spending too little time with her children with Tom Cruise, especially when she failed to consider them for her Mother's Day plans.
According to Kidman, she is very proud of how her older children turned out. "They have both chosen to pursue creative and artistic fields, and are doing brilliantly," Kidman told The Australian Women's Weekly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia