Play New MMA Game for PS4 and Xbox One, EA Sports UFC Demo Release Date on June 3
By Karla Danica Figuerres | May 31, 2014 2:26 PM EST
EA Sports has been active in releasing new information about the upcoming EA Sports UFC title for the past two months. A vast amount of information about the EA Sports UFC has been released to the fans discussing the brand new Career Mode within the game.
In April, it was announced that EA Sports UFC will have a demo prior to its launch in June. During a Reddit AMA with EA Sports UFC creative director Brian Hayes, back in March, it was revealed that a demo for the game will surely come out soon.
Now, according to the EA Sports IFC Twitter account, the demo will be available in June 3. However, besides the announcement, there are no official statements regarding the demo details just yet apart from the expected cover athletes of the game, Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson.
EA Sports has been discussing the gameplay features of the EA Sports UFC. It will include new prescription movement and an enhanced player damage system. Here is a list features that will be included in EA Sports UFC.
1. MMAi - A fighter's mind is equally important as its heart. Every fighter in the game will have changing fight plans and goals, based on real-life possibilities and every fight situation. If players stop their Plan A, they will adapt to Plan B or C.
2. Real-Time Exertion - There is no question that UFC is one of the most physically demanding sports today. With Real-Time Exertion, every moment of that action in your life is brought to the gameplay, With skin discoloration, real-time vein popping, signs of fatigue and muscle flex you will witness the effort needed to be one of the best fighters in the world.
3. Full Body Deformation - Fighters looked and behaved like action figures made of plastic rather than elite athletes because simulation of physical contact was limited. Now, an all-new, full-body deformation system that moves and displaces the fighter's flesh in real time, which means that for the first time, the strength of every submission will make an impression.
4. Dynamic Striking - A dynamic environment allows players to pull off jaw-dropping moves taking advantage of the Octagon, including roundhouse kicks and superman punches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report