Play New MMA Game for PS4 and Xbox One, EA Sports UFC Demo Release Date on June 3
By Karla Danica Figuerres | May 31, 2014 2:26 PM EST
EA Sports has been active in releasing new information about the upcoming EA Sports UFC title for the past two months. A vast amount of information about the EA Sports UFC has been released to the fans discussing the brand new Career Mode within the game.
In April, it was announced that EA Sports UFC will have a demo prior to its launch in June. During a Reddit AMA with EA Sports UFC creative director Brian Hayes, back in March, it was revealed that a demo for the game will surely come out soon.
Now, according to the EA Sports IFC Twitter account, the demo will be available in June 3. However, besides the announcement, there are no official statements regarding the demo details just yet apart from the expected cover athletes of the game, Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson.
EA Sports has been discussing the gameplay features of the EA Sports UFC. It will include new prescription movement and an enhanced player damage system. Here is a list features that will be included in EA Sports UFC.
1. MMAi - A fighter's mind is equally important as its heart. Every fighter in the game will have changing fight plans and goals, based on real-life possibilities and every fight situation. If players stop their Plan A, they will adapt to Plan B or C.
2. Real-Time Exertion - There is no question that UFC is one of the most physically demanding sports today. With Real-Time Exertion, every moment of that action in your life is brought to the gameplay, With skin discoloration, real-time vein popping, signs of fatigue and muscle flex you will witness the effort needed to be one of the best fighters in the world.
3. Full Body Deformation - Fighters looked and behaved like action figures made of plastic rather than elite athletes because simulation of physical contact was limited. Now, an all-new, full-body deformation system that moves and displaces the fighter's flesh in real time, which means that for the first time, the strength of every submission will make an impression.
4. Dynamic Striking - A dynamic environment allows players to pull off jaw-dropping moves taking advantage of the Octagon, including roundhouse kicks and superman punches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight