Floyd Mayweather Jr. Paid Nicki Minaj $50,000 to Attend Daughter Iyanna’s Birthday Party
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 31, 2014 10:28 AM EST
Reportedly, Nicki Minaj is being paid loads of money for attending birthday parties. The "Pills and Potions" singer earned $50,000 just to show up at Floyd Mayweather Jr's daughter's 14th birthday bash.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. celebrates his victory over Marcos Maidana of Argentina following their WBC/WBA welterweight unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 3, 2014. Mayweather improved his record to 46-0. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to TMZ, Floyd Mayweather Jr. contacted Nicki and rented out the MGM ballroom in Las Vegas for Iyanna Mayweather's birthday party. Nicki turned up to wish her happy birthday. Apparently, the singer came only for an hour.
Nicki had to pose and take photos with fans at the birthday party. It was a surprise party for Iyanna.
This was not the first that daddy Floyd did something like this for her baby girl, last year he surprised her by inviting Justin Bieber. Yes, Iyanna partied with the "Baby" singer.
One should note that Iyanna's birthday party only started the ugly fight between T.I. and Floyd when T.I.'s wife Tiny uploaded a photo of herself with Iyanna. At the party, Tiny was an unpaid guest.
According to Daily Mail, witnesses stated that T.I. approached Floyd and abused him while the boxer was eating. Reports suggested that T.I. hit Floyd.
The brawl started because the rapper's wife insulted Floyd.
After the fight, Floyd had a word with Necole Bitchie and he told that he knew Tameka before T.I.
"I've never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the (May 4th) fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight," said Floyd, via Complex Magazine.
Floyd told the rapped clearly that he and his wife don't have anything. Tiny was in Sin City and she posted a photo with Iyanna.
"Tiny and Shekinah was out here. They come to my party last night. They cool."
After the fight, Floyd apologised to T.I.'s wife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best