Floyd Mayweather Jr. Paid Nicki Minaj $50,000 to Attend Daughter Iyanna’s Birthday Party
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 31, 2014 10:28 AM EST
Reportedly, Nicki Minaj is being paid loads of money for attending birthday parties. The "Pills and Potions" singer earned $50,000 just to show up at Floyd Mayweather Jr's daughter's 14th birthday bash.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. celebrates his victory over Marcos Maidana of Argentina following their WBC/WBA welterweight unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 3, 2014. Mayweather improved his record to 46-0. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to TMZ, Floyd Mayweather Jr. contacted Nicki and rented out the MGM ballroom in Las Vegas for Iyanna Mayweather's birthday party. Nicki turned up to wish her happy birthday. Apparently, the singer came only for an hour.
Nicki had to pose and take photos with fans at the birthday party. It was a surprise party for Iyanna.
This was not the first that daddy Floyd did something like this for her baby girl, last year he surprised her by inviting Justin Bieber. Yes, Iyanna partied with the "Baby" singer.
One should note that Iyanna's birthday party only started the ugly fight between T.I. and Floyd when T.I.'s wife Tiny uploaded a photo of herself with Iyanna. At the party, Tiny was an unpaid guest.
According to Daily Mail, witnesses stated that T.I. approached Floyd and abused him while the boxer was eating. Reports suggested that T.I. hit Floyd.
The brawl started because the rapper's wife insulted Floyd.
After the fight, Floyd had a word with Necole Bitchie and he told that he knew Tameka before T.I.
"I've never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the (May 4th) fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight," said Floyd, via Complex Magazine.
Floyd told the rapped clearly that he and his wife don't have anything. Tiny was in Sin City and she posted a photo with Iyanna.
"Tiny and Shekinah was out here. They come to my party last night. They cool."
After the fight, Floyd apologised to T.I.'s wife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide