Floyd Mayweather Jr. Paid Nicki Minaj $50,000 to Attend Daughter Iyanna’s Birthday Party
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 31, 2014 10:28 AM EST
Reportedly, Nicki Minaj is being paid loads of money for attending birthday parties. The "Pills and Potions" singer earned $50,000 just to show up at Floyd Mayweather Jr's daughter's 14th birthday bash.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. celebrates his victory over Marcos Maidana of Argentina following their WBC/WBA welterweight unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 3, 2014. Mayweather improved his record to 46-0. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to TMZ, Floyd Mayweather Jr. contacted Nicki and rented out the MGM ballroom in Las Vegas for Iyanna Mayweather's birthday party. Nicki turned up to wish her happy birthday. Apparently, the singer came only for an hour.
Nicki had to pose and take photos with fans at the birthday party. It was a surprise party for Iyanna.
This was not the first that daddy Floyd did something like this for her baby girl, last year he surprised her by inviting Justin Bieber. Yes, Iyanna partied with the "Baby" singer.
One should note that Iyanna's birthday party only started the ugly fight between T.I. and Floyd when T.I.'s wife Tiny uploaded a photo of herself with Iyanna. At the party, Tiny was an unpaid guest.
According to Daily Mail, witnesses stated that T.I. approached Floyd and abused him while the boxer was eating. Reports suggested that T.I. hit Floyd.
The brawl started because the rapper's wife insulted Floyd.
After the fight, Floyd had a word with Necole Bitchie and he told that he knew Tameka before T.I.
"I've never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the (May 4th) fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight," said Floyd, via Complex Magazine.
Floyd told the rapped clearly that he and his wife don't have anything. Tiny was in Sin City and she posted a photo with Iyanna.
"Tiny and Shekinah was out here. They come to my party last night. They cool."
After the fight, Floyd apologised to T.I.'s wife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast