Kim Kardashian Accused Rob Kardashian of Spreading Negative Rumors about Family
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 10:11 AM EST
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
The rumour mill has been churning out stories after stories about Rob Kardashian's weight and depression, which caused him to skip Kim Kardashian's wedding. There was a report that claimed Kim Kardashian made fun of his weight, making him leave the party scene in tears. There was also a report of Khloe Kardashian begging him to stay and asking him to just chuck Kim Kardashian's criticisms to wedding jitters. However, the full extent of what transpired right before the wedding between Rob and Kim Kardashian has not been revealed until now. Radar Online shares the specifics of what happened and the extent of Kim Kardashian's criticisms, bringing his brother to tears.
Radar Online exclusively reports that Rob arriving ahead of the wedding did Rob and Kim no good. Upon arrival, the two siblings got into a heated argument in which Kim accused her brother of spreading negative stories about her to the media and bringing down the family. She also brought up the topic that Rob was clearly sensitive to his weight. Beyond hurt, Rob Kardashian left Italy.
According to Radar Online, this was also a case of Kim Kardashian's pent-up emotions erupting at the wrong place and time after holding them in for months. It was not something spontaneous so the words cannot be because she's suffering from wedding jitters alone as Khloe claimed. "Kim and Rob haven't been speaking to each other for months...she thinks he is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance. After arriving in Paris, Rob and Kim got into a very heated argument because she thought he was just moping around the hotel. She encouraged him to go out and sight see, which he declined to do," Radar Online reports.
Sources also tell Radar that Kim should have been more tactful and sensitive: "The last thing Rob should be worried right now is about his weight....it's just a symptom of his problems. He is clearly struggling and needs the support and love of his family. Judging him, making snarky comments about his weight, and so called lack of ambition isn't helping."
Kim's actions may also aggravated the situation. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Rob Kardashian just might make Kim's accusations come true and write a tell-all book detailing all the dirty secrets of the family, especially hers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists