Kim Kardashian Accused Rob Kardashian of Spreading Negative Rumors about Family
By Annie Dee | May 31, 2014 10:11 AM EST
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
The rumour mill has been churning out stories after stories about Rob Kardashian's weight and depression, which caused him to skip Kim Kardashian's wedding. There was a report that claimed Kim Kardashian made fun of his weight, making him leave the party scene in tears. There was also a report of Khloe Kardashian begging him to stay and asking him to just chuck Kim Kardashian's criticisms to wedding jitters. However, the full extent of what transpired right before the wedding between Rob and Kim Kardashian has not been revealed until now. Radar Online shares the specifics of what happened and the extent of Kim Kardashian's criticisms, bringing his brother to tears.
Radar Online exclusively reports that Rob arriving ahead of the wedding did Rob and Kim no good. Upon arrival, the two siblings got into a heated argument in which Kim accused her brother of spreading negative stories about her to the media and bringing down the family. She also brought up the topic that Rob was clearly sensitive to his weight. Beyond hurt, Rob Kardashian left Italy.
According to Radar Online, this was also a case of Kim Kardashian's pent-up emotions erupting at the wrong place and time after holding them in for months. It was not something spontaneous so the words cannot be because she's suffering from wedding jitters alone as Khloe claimed. "Kim and Rob haven't been speaking to each other for months...she thinks he is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance. After arriving in Paris, Rob and Kim got into a very heated argument because she thought he was just moping around the hotel. She encouraged him to go out and sight see, which he declined to do," Radar Online reports.
Sources also tell Radar that Kim should have been more tactful and sensitive: "The last thing Rob should be worried right now is about his weight....it's just a symptom of his problems. He is clearly struggling and needs the support and love of his family. Judging him, making snarky comments about his weight, and so called lack of ambition isn't helping."
Kim's actions may also aggravated the situation. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Rob Kardashian just might make Kim's accusations come true and write a tell-all book detailing all the dirty secrets of the family, especially hers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]