‘The Big Bang Theory’: Jim Parsons has No Clue Where Sheldon Go
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 30, 2014 6:49 PM EST
There is much speculation about where Sheldon go in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Sheldon fans are also speculating that the quirky child-man never got on a train and must be living-off the land ---"I stop at malls and buy what I need. It's called living off the land," Sheldon said in Season Finale -- in Pasadena.
Unable to cope-up with the changes happening around him, Sheldon decided to board a train and leave Pasadena, permanently. Like Leonard, Penny, Amy and fans, Jim Parsons, the actor who plays the hugely popular Sheldon, also has no clue where Sheldon go.
When TV Line asked Parsons about the possibility of Sheldon never getting on a train, the Emmy award winning actor said, "I never thought of that, but you're right -- he could show back up at home immediately, couldn't he?"
Parsons revealed that he asked the show's bosses about the location of Sheldon, but they did not tell him anything. "... nobody will tell me. I don't know if they know yet. They may know, but I really don't know if they do," Parsons said.
There were a string of reasons that made Sheldon overwhelmed, including Amy's suggestion that he and she could live together. Amy and Sheldon's relationship has gone through subtle changes and Sheldon kissed Amy on her lips in one of the episode in Season 7. What will happen to Shamy when Sheldon returns, perhaps gaining some practical wisdom.
"I don't know that we're headed for the bedroom or the altar any time soon. But, whatever... The writers have been so good with the pace of it, just bring more is all I would say," Parsons said to TV Line.
The question that everyone is asking is will Sheldon be a changed man in Season 8 of "The Big Bang Theory." As reportedly previously, Steve Molaro, executive producer of "The Big Bang Theory," said to Entertainment Radio , "If you look at the history of the show over the past seven years, they've all changed quite a bit. Its a slow change, that is how we like to do it. Everybody has really grown, Sheldon, Penny, Leonard..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family