‘The Big Bang Theory’: Jim Parsons has No Clue Where Sheldon Go
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 30, 2014 6:49 PM EST
There is much speculation about where Sheldon go in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Sheldon fans are also speculating that the quirky child-man never got on a train and must be living-off the land ---"I stop at malls and buy what I need. It's called living off the land," Sheldon said in Season Finale -- in Pasadena.
Unable to cope-up with the changes happening around him, Sheldon decided to board a train and leave Pasadena, permanently. Like Leonard, Penny, Amy and fans, Jim Parsons, the actor who plays the hugely popular Sheldon, also has no clue where Sheldon go.
When TV Line asked Parsons about the possibility of Sheldon never getting on a train, the Emmy award winning actor said, "I never thought of that, but you're right -- he could show back up at home immediately, couldn't he?"
Parsons revealed that he asked the show's bosses about the location of Sheldon, but they did not tell him anything. "... nobody will tell me. I don't know if they know yet. They may know, but I really don't know if they do," Parsons said.
There were a string of reasons that made Sheldon overwhelmed, including Amy's suggestion that he and she could live together. Amy and Sheldon's relationship has gone through subtle changes and Sheldon kissed Amy on her lips in one of the episode in Season 7. What will happen to Shamy when Sheldon returns, perhaps gaining some practical wisdom.
"I don't know that we're headed for the bedroom or the altar any time soon. But, whatever... The writers have been so good with the pace of it, just bring more is all I would say," Parsons said to TV Line.
The question that everyone is asking is will Sheldon be a changed man in Season 8 of "The Big Bang Theory." As reportedly previously, Steve Molaro, executive producer of "The Big Bang Theory," said to Entertainment Radio , "If you look at the history of the show over the past seven years, they've all changed quite a bit. Its a slow change, that is how we like to do it. Everybody has really grown, Sheldon, Penny, Leonard..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales