'Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' Live Stream Event and Game Release in Russia [Watch Event Trailer]
By Sachin Trivedi | May 30, 2014 5:54 PM EST
The producers of the popular upcoming game “Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,” together with GOG.com, will be conducting a special summer conference and live stream event in June. The producers also announced the game will be released in Russia and CIS countries by 1C-SoftClub.
The live stream event will be held on June 5, 2014 and will be an online event. The event will provide more details of the game "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt." The details would include unveiling of the collector's edition, which usually comes with bonus content or other add-ons. The event will also show previously unseen footage of the game.
"If you think you've seen it all, we hope we'll make you think again," said Marcin Iwiński, CD PROJEKT's co-founder. GOG.com is known to gaming enthusiasts as one of the best places for DRM-free games for PC and Mac.
"Witcher 3" will be released by 1C-SoftClub in Russia and other CIS countries. The countries in CIS, apart from Russia, include Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
The game will be released by NAMCO BANDAI Games in Australia and New Zealand. The game distributor will have exclusive rights to distribute "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" in this territory. The game will be released on PC and next-generation consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In order to popularise the game and provide more content to fans, the producers are also releasing comic books based on the series. There will be a total of five comics released under the title of "The Witcher House of Glass." The third comic from the series was released on May 21, 2014.
"Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is one of the most highly anticipated upcoming RPG games. It has a non-linear story, which is influenced by the decisions taken by the player. Players can expect to encounter a vast world, with stunning visuals, to explore.
The game was expected to be released sooner, but the producers said the game will require some manual fine tuning of many details and thorough testing. This has pushed the release date of the game from the end of 2014 to early 2015. The release date for "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is set for February 2015.
'Murdered' Soul Suspect Release Date—New Trailer Gives Extensive Look at Game [Read]
'Sacred' 3 Release Date in August—New Trailer Weapon Spirits [Watch Video] [Read]
'World of Speed' New Trailer Shows a Tour of Moscow [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Down In The US: TPB Crew Resolved The Routing Issues
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- Thanksgiving 2014: Five Ways To Take Better Photos With Smartphone Camera
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO