Boxing News 2014: Mayweather Posts Instagram Video of Self in Hot Tub While Cruising Miami on Yacht
By Vittorio Hernandez | May 30, 2014 5:46 PM EST
After posting angry Instagram videos over his recent brawl at Fatburger with rapper T.I., American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr decided on Thursday to show his happy and content life. He posted this time a video of himself immersed in a hot tub aboard his yacht while cruising Miami, which was reposted several times over on YouTube. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7alIsX9NSE).
May 9, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes a selfie during game three of the second round of the 2014 NBA Playoffs at Staples Center.
The 59-second video clip shows the unbeaten American boxer relaxing with a drink in his hand.
If there would be a sports edition of the 1980s TV show Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous, Money May would be the perfect poster boy because he not only loves to earn big money, but also spend his wealth and flaunt it for the world to see.
With an estimated career earnings of $400 million, the 37-year-old boxer who rose from poverty is known for his spending sprees buying luxury cars, watches and jewellery.
After his fight against Argentinean boxer Marcos Maidana on May 3 when he earned at least $30 million guaranteed purse, Mayweather was seen on a shopping spree in New York buying diamonds and watches.
While known for lavishing his women with a luxurious lifestyle, he could also be mean and take back expensive presents like what he has done with ex-girlfriend Shantel Jackson after they broke up over her alleged abortion. Mayweather promptly took back her expensive car and millions worth of jewellery that Shantel was later seen pawning her expensive bag which Money May bought back from the pawnshop.
Mayweather is scheduled to return to the ring on Sept 13, although his opponent still remains unnamed. Whoever the bloke would be, Money May would surely bring home more millions after the bout, win or lose.
So expect more ostentatious display of wealth from the pound-for-pound king.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness