Boxing News 2014: Mayweather Posts Instagram Video of Self in Hot Tub While Cruising Miami on Yacht
By Vittorio Hernandez | May 30, 2014 5:46 PM EST
After posting angry Instagram videos over his recent brawl at Fatburger with rapper T.I., American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr decided on Thursday to show his happy and content life. He posted this time a video of himself immersed in a hot tub aboard his yacht while cruising Miami, which was reposted several times over on YouTube. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7alIsX9NSE).
May 9, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes a selfie during game three of the second round of the 2014 NBA Playoffs at Staples Center.
The 59-second video clip shows the unbeaten American boxer relaxing with a drink in his hand.
If there would be a sports edition of the 1980s TV show Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous, Money May would be the perfect poster boy because he not only loves to earn big money, but also spend his wealth and flaunt it for the world to see.
With an estimated career earnings of $400 million, the 37-year-old boxer who rose from poverty is known for his spending sprees buying luxury cars, watches and jewellery.
After his fight against Argentinean boxer Marcos Maidana on May 3 when he earned at least $30 million guaranteed purse, Mayweather was seen on a shopping spree in New York buying diamonds and watches.
While known for lavishing his women with a luxurious lifestyle, he could also be mean and take back expensive presents like what he has done with ex-girlfriend Shantel Jackson after they broke up over her alleged abortion. Mayweather promptly took back her expensive car and millions worth of jewellery that Shantel was later seen pawning her expensive bag which Money May bought back from the pawnshop.
Mayweather is scheduled to return to the ring on Sept 13, although his opponent still remains unnamed. Whoever the bloke would be, Money May would surely bring home more millions after the bout, win or lose.
So expect more ostentatious display of wealth from the pound-for-pound king.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims