‘Under the Dome’ Season 2 Spoilers: Big Jim Sees Ghost but Does Not Fear his End
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
There is a strong buzz that no one is safe in Season 2 of "Under the Dome." Also, it is set to open with untimely death of two characters. But, there is one character who does not have to fear his end. It is Big Jim. He, however, will face some terrifying moments when he starts seeing ghosts.
"There are moments where Big Jim maybe sees ghosts," Dean Norris said to TV Guide. "While it's a terrifying situation, it's also funny to see Big Jim have to squirm with these kind of ghosts of Christmas past and the future and have to deal with them."
The ghosts are not going to give Big Jim a heart-attack and he is not one of the characters who will meet his death. Norris confirmed to a Chinese journalist, at "Under the Dome" panel on Press Day for CBS's summer programming, that Big Jim is very much safe in Season 2. He called his character as someone who is "powerful, controlling force under the dome."
"However he decides to go about that, there are some detours here and there, he's all about power at the end of the day, Norris said, as quoted by Moviepilot.
Meanwhile at the same event, Neal Baer revealed that one of the characters will meet his untimely death. "So will another character; they meet their untimely death as well. That doesn't mean you won't necessarily see them again because anything is possible under the dome," Baer said, as quoted by TV Guide.
According to Baer, the Season 2 is about "ecological disaster impending." He said that viewers will see the characters, particularly Big Jim, "confronting almost... biblical problems of pestilence and bloody rain because... our characters haven't been the stewards of protecting the land and protecting each other."
"Under the Dome," which is based on Stephen King's book of the same name, is scheduled to return, with Season 2 episodes, on June 30, 2014. King has written the first episode of the upcoming season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2