'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Tyler to Resist Triggering Werewolf Gene in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 30, 2014 4:56 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be about second chances in life and Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) is one of the characters that was given the opportunity to do so. However, Tyler will feel the pressure of this second chance in life because he returned from the Other Side as a human being with the werewolf gene.
Fans will find out in Season 6 if Tyler managed to control his temper and did not trigger his werewolf gene or he will have to endure once the again the painful werewolf transformation. The Wet Paint report speculates Tyler will have a hard time resisting the werewolf curse since the TVD characters has never been able to stay away from killing someone.
Additionally, Tyler may have to move out of Mystic Falls if he activates the werewolf gene. The town is currently a magic-free zone due to the spell that the nasty Travellers and their leader, Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), performed in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in the THR report that the theme of the new season is about starting over and Tyler is aware that things could go wrong for him again if he fails. "He's going to work really hard to keep himself walking a straight line and to keep his temper in check and to be a good guy in spite of all that anger and ugliness that simmers inside him. It's going to be a struggle, but it's going to be a good struggle," Plec shared.
As for Tyler's love life, the executive producer revealed that she is interested and excited to see the character exploring something new after breaking up with Caroline (Candice Accola). Julie Plec claimed that it is time for Tyler to find somebody new to love.
"Because one thing that can help us with the darkest parts inside ourselves is the light of love, so I'm looking forward to exploring that with him," the TVD executive producer explained in the Wet Paint report. A reunion with Caroline appears to be hazy at the moment because the blonde vampire is already headed to the direction of the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship after showing some feelings for her good friend.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Alaric and Enzo to Clash and Hate Each Other - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage