'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Tyler to Resist Triggering Werewolf Gene in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 30, 2014 4:56 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be about second chances in life and Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) is one of the characters that was given the opportunity to do so. However, Tyler will feel the pressure of this second chance in life because he returned from the Other Side as a human being with the werewolf gene.
Fans will find out in Season 6 if Tyler managed to control his temper and did not trigger his werewolf gene or he will have to endure once the again the painful werewolf transformation. The Wet Paint report speculates Tyler will have a hard time resisting the werewolf curse since the TVD characters has never been able to stay away from killing someone.
Additionally, Tyler may have to move out of Mystic Falls if he activates the werewolf gene. The town is currently a magic-free zone due to the spell that the nasty Travellers and their leader, Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), performed in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in the THR report that the theme of the new season is about starting over and Tyler is aware that things could go wrong for him again if he fails. "He's going to work really hard to keep himself walking a straight line and to keep his temper in check and to be a good guy in spite of all that anger and ugliness that simmers inside him. It's going to be a struggle, but it's going to be a good struggle," Plec shared.
As for Tyler's love life, the executive producer revealed that she is interested and excited to see the character exploring something new after breaking up with Caroline (Candice Accola). Julie Plec claimed that it is time for Tyler to find somebody new to love.
"Because one thing that can help us with the darkest parts inside ourselves is the light of love, so I'm looking forward to exploring that with him," the TVD executive producer explained in the Wet Paint report. A reunion with Caroline appears to be hazy at the moment because the blonde vampire is already headed to the direction of the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship after showing some feelings for her good friend.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Alaric and Enzo to Clash and Hate Each Other - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install