'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Tyler to Resist Triggering Werewolf Gene in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 30, 2014 4:56 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be about second chances in life and Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) is one of the characters that was given the opportunity to do so. However, Tyler will feel the pressure of this second chance in life because he returned from the Other Side as a human being with the werewolf gene.
Fans will find out in Season 6 if Tyler managed to control his temper and did not trigger his werewolf gene or he will have to endure once the again the painful werewolf transformation. The Wet Paint report speculates Tyler will have a hard time resisting the werewolf curse since the TVD characters has never been able to stay away from killing someone.
Additionally, Tyler may have to move out of Mystic Falls if he activates the werewolf gene. The town is currently a magic-free zone due to the spell that the nasty Travellers and their leader, Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), performed in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in the THR report that the theme of the new season is about starting over and Tyler is aware that things could go wrong for him again if he fails. "He's going to work really hard to keep himself walking a straight line and to keep his temper in check and to be a good guy in spite of all that anger and ugliness that simmers inside him. It's going to be a struggle, but it's going to be a good struggle," Plec shared.
As for Tyler's love life, the executive producer revealed that she is interested and excited to see the character exploring something new after breaking up with Caroline (Candice Accola). Julie Plec claimed that it is time for Tyler to find somebody new to love.
"Because one thing that can help us with the darkest parts inside ourselves is the light of love, so I'm looking forward to exploring that with him," the TVD executive producer explained in the Wet Paint report. A reunion with Caroline appears to be hazy at the moment because the blonde vampire is already headed to the direction of the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship after showing some feelings for her good friend.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Alaric and Enzo to Clash and Hate Each Other - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown