Quentin Tarantino and His ‘Kill Bill’ Muse Uma Thurman Reportedly Dating
By Anne Lu | May 30, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Quentin Tarantino is reportedly dating his “Kill Bill” star Uma Thurman. The Oscar-winning filmmaker has apparently become his film muse’s crying shoulder after splitting from her fiancé.
Director Quentin Tarantino (L) and actress Uma Thurman pose on the red carpet as they arrive at the closing ceremony of the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 24, 2014. REUTERS/Yves Herman
Twenty years after working together on the mega-hit flick “Pulp Fiction,” Quentin and Uma have reunited, but this time, they have a lot more going on between them than just a professional relationship.
According to Us Weekly, the two have spent time together at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival in France, even sharing a villa.
“They had a thing and got together again recently,” a source told the magazine. “He’s loved her for years.”
“There has always been an attraction,” another insider claimed. “She has indulged from time to time, and that’s how their relationship has always worked.”
Quentin, 51, and Uma, 44, were seen holding hands on the red carpet at the festival for the premiere of “Clouds of Sils Maria.” The next day, they attended together the closing ceremony of the film fest, in which they were both presenters.
As spectators at the event have noted, they appeared totally comfortable with each other, with Uma seen resting her head on his shoulders several times.
The duo worked together again in the 2003 action thriller “Kill Bill,” and in its sequel “Kill Bill Volume 2” in 2004.
Though they have been linked several times in the past, starting a relationship with each other didn’t appear to be in the cards for them, though. Uma had been married then.
She was married to Gary Oldman from 1990 to 1992, then to Ethan Hawke from 1998 to 2005. In 2007, she began dating French financier Arpad Busson, and had even gotten engaged with him a year later. They split up in April 2004.
She has two children with Ethan, and one with Arpad.
Quentin, on the other hand, has been linked to a few celebrities, but has never married and no child.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks