Quentin Tarantino and His ‘Kill Bill’ Muse Uma Thurman Reportedly Dating
By Anne Lu | May 30, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Quentin Tarantino is reportedly dating his “Kill Bill” star Uma Thurman. The Oscar-winning filmmaker has apparently become his film muse’s crying shoulder after splitting from her fiancé.
Director Quentin Tarantino (L) and actress Uma Thurman pose on the red carpet as they arrive at the closing ceremony of the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 24, 2014. REUTERS/Yves Herman
Twenty years after working together on the mega-hit flick “Pulp Fiction,” Quentin and Uma have reunited, but this time, they have a lot more going on between them than just a professional relationship.
According to Us Weekly, the two have spent time together at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival in France, even sharing a villa.
“They had a thing and got together again recently,” a source told the magazine. “He’s loved her for years.”
“There has always been an attraction,” another insider claimed. “She has indulged from time to time, and that’s how their relationship has always worked.”
Quentin, 51, and Uma, 44, were seen holding hands on the red carpet at the festival for the premiere of “Clouds of Sils Maria.” The next day, they attended together the closing ceremony of the film fest, in which they were both presenters.
As spectators at the event have noted, they appeared totally comfortable with each other, with Uma seen resting her head on his shoulders several times.
The duo worked together again in the 2003 action thriller “Kill Bill,” and in its sequel “Kill Bill Volume 2” in 2004.
Though they have been linked several times in the past, starting a relationship with each other didn’t appear to be in the cards for them, though. Uma had been married then.
She was married to Gary Oldman from 1990 to 1992, then to Ethan Hawke from 1998 to 2005. In 2007, she began dating French financier Arpad Busson, and had even gotten engaged with him a year later. They split up in April 2004.
She has two children with Ethan, and one with Arpad.
Quentin, on the other hand, has been linked to a few celebrities, but has never married and no child.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6