The Most Useful iOS Apps for Android Users on June 10th
By Naveena Joy | May 30, 2014 4:00 PM EST
When creating any password there are number of factors that need to be considered before going further. It is worth taking a precaution against hackers/virus/spams in order to play safe.According to the AgileBits team, one of the most reliable iOS password management apps, 1Password is now available for Android users.
A staff member sets up the new iPhone 5Ss for a display picture at Apple Inc's announcement event in Beijing, September 11, 2013. Apple Inc's millions of Chinese fans will celebrate the near-simultaneous launch of the latest iPhone in China and the United States, but one group will have little to cheer - the smugglers. An early launch of Apple's latest smartphone in China is expected to stifle a thriving grey market worth billions of dollars a year built around smuggling from Hong Kong, where in the past the U.S. tech giant's gadgets have gone on sale months before they reach official channels in the mainland. REUTERS/Jason Lee
After months of beta testing, users will be safer from the application starting June 10.
For Android system, the application is 1Password 4, the latest incarnation to the software. It is new and fully featured app for Android phones and tablets. Before August 1, all the features of the app will be unlocked and free for all users. Immediately after this date, the app will turn its reader mode on and would have price tags for apps in order to restore its full functionality.
What does 1Password do for Android
- Holds web usernames and passwords
All the information that might be difficult to carry everywhere or difficult to remember like licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, software serial numbers, non-web account information etc. but requires to be kept safely. This safety precaution is taken by 1Password by storing the all the data and keeping them away from inquisitive eyes.
- Locks data
All the data is stored and safely kept behind a user choice strong password or a 4 digit unlock code so that even if the device is stolen or misplaced, the 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely
Using the free Dropbox service, the mobile can be synced from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows.
- Syncing in Background
Even if the device is locked or another app is being used, the data will continue to sync in the background.
- Copy and Paste
1Password helps in copying passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-Tasking
It is easy to automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date