The Most Useful iOS Apps for Android Users on June 10th
By Naveena Joy | May 30, 2014 4:00 PM EST
When creating any password there are number of factors that need to be considered before going further. It is worth taking a precaution against hackers/virus/spams in order to play safe.According to the AgileBits team, one of the most reliable iOS password management apps, 1Password is now available for Android users.
A staff member sets up the new iPhone 5Ss for a display picture at Apple Inc's announcement event in Beijing, September 11, 2013. Apple Inc's millions of Chinese fans will celebrate the near-simultaneous launch of the latest iPhone in China and the United States, but one group will have little to cheer - the smugglers. An early launch of Apple's latest smartphone in China is expected to stifle a thriving grey market worth billions of dollars a year built around smuggling from Hong Kong, where in the past the U.S. tech giant's gadgets have gone on sale months before they reach official channels in the mainland. REUTERS/Jason Lee
After months of beta testing, users will be safer from the application starting June 10.
For Android system, the application is 1Password 4, the latest incarnation to the software. It is new and fully featured app for Android phones and tablets. Before August 1, all the features of the app will be unlocked and free for all users. Immediately after this date, the app will turn its reader mode on and would have price tags for apps in order to restore its full functionality.
What does 1Password do for Android
- Holds web usernames and passwords
All the information that might be difficult to carry everywhere or difficult to remember like licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, software serial numbers, non-web account information etc. but requires to be kept safely. This safety precaution is taken by 1Password by storing the all the data and keeping them away from inquisitive eyes.
- Locks data
All the data is stored and safely kept behind a user choice strong password or a 4 digit unlock code so that even if the device is stolen or misplaced, the 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely
Using the free Dropbox service, the mobile can be synced from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows.
- Syncing in Background
Even if the device is locked or another app is being used, the data will continue to sync in the background.
- Copy and Paste
1Password helps in copying passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-Tasking
It is easy to automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build