The Most Useful iOS Apps for Android Users on June 10th
By Naveena Joy | May 30, 2014 4:00 PM EST
When creating any password there are number of factors that need to be considered before going further. It is worth taking a precaution against hackers/virus/spams in order to play safe.According to the AgileBits team, one of the most reliable iOS password management apps, 1Password is now available for Android users.
A staff member sets up the new iPhone 5Ss for a display picture at Apple Inc's announcement event in Beijing, September 11, 2013. Apple Inc's millions of Chinese fans will celebrate the near-simultaneous launch of the latest iPhone in China and the United States, but one group will have little to cheer - the smugglers. An early launch of Apple's latest smartphone in China is expected to stifle a thriving grey market worth billions of dollars a year built around smuggling from Hong Kong, where in the past the U.S. tech giant's gadgets have gone on sale months before they reach official channels in the mainland. REUTERS/Jason Lee
After months of beta testing, users will be safer from the application starting June 10.
For Android system, the application is 1Password 4, the latest incarnation to the software. It is new and fully featured app for Android phones and tablets. Before August 1, all the features of the app will be unlocked and free for all users. Immediately after this date, the app will turn its reader mode on and would have price tags for apps in order to restore its full functionality.
What does 1Password do for Android
- Holds web usernames and passwords
All the information that might be difficult to carry everywhere or difficult to remember like licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, software serial numbers, non-web account information etc. but requires to be kept safely. This safety precaution is taken by 1Password by storing the all the data and keeping them away from inquisitive eyes.
- Locks data
All the data is stored and safely kept behind a user choice strong password or a 4 digit unlock code so that even if the device is stolen or misplaced, the 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely
Using the free Dropbox service, the mobile can be synced from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows.
- Syncing in Background
Even if the device is locked or another app is being used, the data will continue to sync in the background.
- Copy and Paste
1Password helps in copying passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-Tasking
It is easy to automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports