The Most Useful iOS Apps for Android Users on June 10th
By Naveena Joy | May 30, 2014 4:00 PM EST
When creating any password there are number of factors that need to be considered before going further. It is worth taking a precaution against hackers/virus/spams in order to play safe.According to the AgileBits team, one of the most reliable iOS password management apps, 1Password is now available for Android users.
A staff member sets up the new iPhone 5Ss for a display picture at Apple Inc's announcement event in Beijing, September 11, 2013. Apple Inc's millions of Chinese fans will celebrate the near-simultaneous launch of the latest iPhone in China and the United States, but one group will have little to cheer - the smugglers. An early launch of Apple's latest smartphone in China is expected to stifle a thriving grey market worth billions of dollars a year built around smuggling from Hong Kong, where in the past the U.S. tech giant's gadgets have gone on sale months before they reach official channels in the mainland. REUTERS/Jason Lee
After months of beta testing, users will be safer from the application starting June 10.
For Android system, the application is 1Password 4, the latest incarnation to the software. It is new and fully featured app for Android phones and tablets. Before August 1, all the features of the app will be unlocked and free for all users. Immediately after this date, the app will turn its reader mode on and would have price tags for apps in order to restore its full functionality.
What does 1Password do for Android
- Holds web usernames and passwords
All the information that might be difficult to carry everywhere or difficult to remember like licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, software serial numbers, non-web account information etc. but requires to be kept safely. This safety precaution is taken by 1Password by storing the all the data and keeping them away from inquisitive eyes.
- Locks data
All the data is stored and safely kept behind a user choice strong password or a 4 digit unlock code so that even if the device is stolen or misplaced, the 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely
Using the free Dropbox service, the mobile can be synced from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows.
- Syncing in Background
Even if the device is locked or another app is being used, the data will continue to sync in the background.
- Copy and Paste
1Password helps in copying passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-Tasking
It is easy to automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report