‘Star Wars Episode 7' Leaked Stunt Video And Alien Photo Fake
By Tanya Diente | May 30, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Star Wars 7" director J.J. Abrams said the filming for the movie episode will be a less secretive affair compared to his previous movies, "Star Trek" and "Star Trek Into Darkness." As proof to this statement, "Star Wars Episode 7" kicked off its movie promotion with director J.J. Abrams' video message for UNICEF, where "Star Wars" fans got a glimpse of the movie's Abu Dhabi set and at an alien creature from the "Star Wars" galaxy of far far away.
Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams (top center in glasses) conducts a cast reading for "Star Wars: Episode VII" at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire in this publicity photo taken and released to Reuters April 29, 2014. Clockwise from Abrams are Harrison Ford, Daisy Ridley, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Producer Bryan Burk, Lucasfilm President and Producer Kathleen Kennedy, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Mark Hamill, Andy Serkis, Oscar Isaac, John Boyega, Adam Driver and writer Lawrence Kasdan.
"Star Wars 7" is again reportedly making its movie production less secretive with a new character photo and a stunt video leaked on various websites. Movieweb reported, that a confirmed Lucasfilm production staff member named Rey-Phillip Santos, has reportedly uploaded both a video and a new photo rumoured to be from the set of "Star Wars 7." The video is said to feature rumoured Jaina Solo actress Daisy Ridley flying through the air as part of some lightsaber duel stunt. According to Geektyrant, the stunt video came with the hashtags: #episodevii and #daisyridley. Another interesting leaked photo was of a possible alien character in "Star Wars 7." Rey-Phillip Santos also posted a washed-out photo of an alien looking character wearing a robe. The photo came with the hashtag: #darkside.
Scroll down for Daisy Ridley's Stunt Video for "Star Wars 7"
According to Starwars7news, the leaked creature photo and Daisy Ridley's stunt video is fake. The video was initially posted in Enjoygram 16 days ago with no hashtags. It was only labelled with hashtags: #episodevii and #daisyridley eight days after, which was way before the official announcement of the start of filming for "Star Wars 7." Furthermore, the stunt video was leaked a day before J.J. Abrams video message from Abu Dhabi. Commentators on Starwars7news said the video doesn't even resemble Daisy Ridley. If it was indeed her, then she could have easily been injured so they would have to use a stunt double. Another commentator said the photo looked like it was photo shopped (photo) and provided photo analysis on this assumption.
These leaked movie updates on the "Star Wars 7" production hasn't been confirmed by Lucasfilm so "Star Wars" fans should think about considering them as fake in the meantime.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2