Apple Inc 2014 Product Pipeline, 'The Best in 25 Years'—Says Cue
By Athena Yenko | May 30, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Apple Senior Vice President told Re/code Apple’s products of 2014 are the best in 25 years.
"Later this year, we've got the best product pipeline that I've seen in my 25 years at Apple," Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue told Re/code.
"I believe the products we've got coming are great," Cue said.
Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine, which also appeared on stage to talk about Apple's Beats acquisition, said he was just as excited to get access to Apple's top secret pipeline. He shared he had been visiting Apple's Cupertino headquarter, but people were highly discreet about the products.
"I get to see it tomorrow. When I go there they put tarps on everything. I'm not kidding," Iovine shared.
The much talked about Apple Inc 2014 product pipeline will be unveiled at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 2 to 6 at San Francisco's Moscone West.
"We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them. Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps," Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing said in a statement.
WWDC 2014 activities include:
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- More than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- The latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app's functionality, performance, quality and design;
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- A new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- Engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone, iPad and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone