Apple Inc 2014 Product Pipeline, 'The Best in 25 Years'—Says Cue
By Athena Yenko | May 30, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Apple Senior Vice President told Re/code Apple’s products of 2014 are the best in 25 years.
"Later this year, we've got the best product pipeline that I've seen in my 25 years at Apple," Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue told Re/code.
"I believe the products we've got coming are great," Cue said.
Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine, which also appeared on stage to talk about Apple's Beats acquisition, said he was just as excited to get access to Apple's top secret pipeline. He shared he had been visiting Apple's Cupertino headquarter, but people were highly discreet about the products.
"I get to see it tomorrow. When I go there they put tarps on everything. I'm not kidding," Iovine shared.
The much talked about Apple Inc 2014 product pipeline will be unveiled at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 2 to 6 at San Francisco's Moscone West.
"We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them. Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps," Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing said in a statement.
WWDC 2014 activities include:
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- More than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- The latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app's functionality, performance, quality and design;
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- A new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- Engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone, iPad and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Rises Again Despite Bendgate, iOS 8 Bugs; Samsung Stock At Two-Year Low
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Closure Of Banks & Instagram Outages In China
- Federal Court Orders Coles To Hang Signs For 3 Months That It Passed Off Par-Baked Bread As Fresh From The Oven
- Ello Pegged As The Anti-Facebook Social Network
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate