Apple Inc 2014 Product Pipeline, 'The Best in 25 Years'—Says Cue
By Athena Yenko | May 30, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Apple Senior Vice President told Re/code Apple’s products of 2014 are the best in 25 years.
"Later this year, we've got the best product pipeline that I've seen in my 25 years at Apple," Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue told Re/code.
"I believe the products we've got coming are great," Cue said.
Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine, which also appeared on stage to talk about Apple's Beats acquisition, said he was just as excited to get access to Apple's top secret pipeline. He shared he had been visiting Apple's Cupertino headquarter, but people were highly discreet about the products.
"I get to see it tomorrow. When I go there they put tarps on everything. I'm not kidding," Iovine shared.
The much talked about Apple Inc 2014 product pipeline will be unveiled at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 2 to 6 at San Francisco's Moscone West.
"We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them. Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps," Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing said in a statement.
WWDC 2014 activities include:
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- More than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- The latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app's functionality, performance, quality and design;
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- A new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- Engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone, iPad and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Debt-Laden Millennials Join Stock Market
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]