‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Co-Executive Producer Denise Huth Talks About Survivors’ Location and More
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 30, 2014 1:17 PM EST
After the prison attack by the Governor in Season 4, Episode 8, the survivors were left with no choice but to run in different directions. When Season 4 ended, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and others were stuck in the train car at Terminus. However, one thing is for sure that they won't be in that car for long. Co-executive producer Denise Huth talked to AMC about "The Walking Dead" Season 5 locations and more.
"We're out of the prison and we're on the road; and we will see a little more of Terminus. The [survivors] don't have a space to get back to, like the prison, so this year will be really brand new, which is exciting," said Denise.
The cast members are currently shooting "The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes and there are some Terminus scenes. Will they be showcasing a war between the Terminus residents and Rick's team? Also, the mystery behind Mary's huge barbecue needs to be unravelled.
Denise mentioned that the survivors don't have a place to settle. So, they might hit the road and go to Washington D.C. with Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz).
Meanwhile, Denise also talked about the aspects of production that continue to surprise her. She shared that "The Walking Dead" production gets harder and bigger.
"That it never gets easier! [Laughs] You'd think it'd become routine at a certain point - and it doesn't - it just gets bigger and harder. It's great and it makes the show fun. It always feels like a new challenge and not just another day on The Walking Dead," said Denise.
The cast and crew members of "The Walking Dead" are certainly giving their best. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd also talked to AMC and shared that the crew members are prepared for the new season. She also praised the directors.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers