Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt Wide Awake After Kicking Off "Edge of Tomorrow" to the Limits
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 30, 2014 12:54 PM EST
While most people going through transcontinental flight in a day will be exhausted, Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt still managed to look refresh and wide awake. The duo literally pushes "Edge of Tomorrow" to the limits through the power of three premieres in three different countries in just a span of 24 hours.
Even Tom Cruise finds the idea as equally hilarious as fighting with aliens in the movie.
The 31-year old British actress says it's typical for the actor to jet set around the world to launch their movie. However, doing three premieres in a day is extraordinary.
According to an article from Herald Extra, Emily Blunt stated: "When I heard about the premiere idea of three in one day, I just said, 'That's Tom's idea.'"
The duo started their day in a rain-filled London, UK at 6:30 am, flew to Paris, France via helicopter for the premiere at 2:30 pm local time, then capped the day with 10 pm E.T. red carpet at New York, U.S.A.
For the actor, landing a helicopter in Trafalgar Square was something he has always wanted to do. "I didn't fly it but I was in the back and it was amazing. It was a blast," the actor said in People Magazine.
For each city, the film stars spoke at the red carpet, signed autographs, took pictures, and waded into the crowd. Cruise beamed all the way through the epic journey with his dark suit and tie. For each city, the actor changed his shirt white in London, to blue in Paris and white again in New York.
Blunt equally sparkled with her strapless Osmond gown, changed outfit in Paris, and finally had the red strapless Prada column in New York.
At the New York red carpet, Tom Cruise stated that the experience was a lot of fun. "It was a once in a lifetime kind of experience, " he stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier