Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Looks Stunning at 2014 World Music Awards, Talks about Having Shorter Hair
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 29, 2014 5:46 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" actress Nina Dobrev attended the 2014 World Music Awards held last Tuesday, May 27, in Monte Carlo, Monaco. At the red carpet, the 25-year-old actress looked stunning in the embellished Jenny Packham gown with a plunging neckline.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Sketches for New Villain 'The Benefactor' Leaked, Meagan Tandy to Return as Braeden
Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson: Leaked Video of One Direction Members Shows 'Smoking Joint' During 'Where We Are' Tour in Peru
The Hollywood Life report noted that the golden yellow gown flaunted Nina's sexy figure as well as her cleavage. The TVD star completed her stunning look at the event with long, fluttering lashes, a Jimmy Choo clutch and her highlighted hair down. Click HERE to see photo.
Nina Dobrev has been sporting the long, brunette look since she starred in the CW TV series. When asked if she has ever considered chopping off her hair, the actress revealed in the Bella Sugar interview that she may do it once she stopped appearing in the show because she is not allowed to cut it at the moment.
The Wet Paint report suggested that Elena, Nina's TVD character, could sport a new hairstyle in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 as she grieves over Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) death. Dobrev further talked about the new, lighter look that she sported while "The Vampire Diaries" is on a filming hiatus.
"It's a pretty severe, extreme change for me, but I did it for a role in this movie that I'm doing right now [The Final Girls]. But it gave me the opportunity to see it, and now, maybe this is something I would try for longer. I mean, I have to change it back for The Vampire Diaries, but it is kinda fun, light, and fresh," the actress shared.
Stylist Ilaria Urbinati thinks Nina Dobrev would look beautiful with the long bob hairstyle. The actress was asked if she would ever cut her hair with long bob or lob hairstyle and she responded with "Never say never!"
In the meantime, fans will have to patiently wait for the return of "The Vampire Diaires" Season 6 to find out what Nina Dobrev will be up to in the CW TV series as she portrays Elena Gilbert. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is expected to premiere in October 2014 on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Alaric and Enzo to Clash and Hate Each Other - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones