'Suits’ Season 4 Update: Mike Threatens to Fire Harvey
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 29, 2014 5:38 PM EST
Mark Ross and Harvey Specter had their share of differences when the two worked together on a case. However, Mike followed Harvey's suggestions and orders as he was the boss. In the upcoming Season 4 of "Suits," it looks like their differences are set to turn into an ugly argument. Also, Mike now has the power to fire Harvey because he is Harvey's client.
Harvey will be Mike's attorney when these two return for a new season. In the sneak peek of the premiere episode, which is titled "One-Two-Three Go," Harvey and Mike's discussion as a client and attorney end-up with Mike warning Harvey to buck-up or he is hiring someone else.
"Harvey, when I told you my plans happening whether you like it, or not, I meant it. I'm interviewing law firms tomorrow. You show up with a better attitude or another move, or you just lost a client," Mike can be seen telling Harvey in the sneak peek. [Check the Sneak Peek Here]
This abrupt end to a heated discussion takes place because of Water Gillis. Michael Gross is portraying the role of Gillis, a founder of a DVD distribution company. He will be seen snubbing acquisition bids while trying to keep his business solvent.
Harvey thinks Gillis is not going to listen to Mike and sell his business if he is offering to "save him with sunshine and rainbows." Mike does not like Harvey's suggestion of winning over a client by getting "some money, start buying some shares, walk in there with a club and the balls to use it if you have to."
TV Guide Mega Buzz reports that "Suits" Season 4 premiere episode, scheduled to premiere on June 11, 2014, will open three months after Season 3 finale. In the final episode of Season 3, Mike said to Harvey that he has accepted Jonathan Sidwell's job offer and asked him to give the permission to go.
The report reveals that "Mike still hasn't hit a home run" as an investment banker and "worse, his strategy to help Gillis and his fledgling business won't go over well with Harvey, who's instructed to drop Mike completely."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects