'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Finale Teasers from Sophie Turner, Season 5 Surprises Coming in June Trio [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 29, 2014 3:28 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episodes 8, 9 and 10 will air on HBO on June 1, 8, and 15, respectively. The last trio of GOT 4 could leave fans screaming for Season 5. Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, hinted some "really good" and "wow" moments coming in the GOT Season 4 finale.
Actor Peter Dinklage holds his Emmy award after winning outstanding supporting actor in a drama series for "Game Of Thrones" at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 18, 2011.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on Game of Thrones Season 4. Episode 8 ("The Mountain and The Viper") airs June 1 on HBO.
Speaking to JustJared.com, Sophie Turner said the previous three Game of Thrones season finales gave fans "chills at the end." But the GOT Season 4 finale, she added, "takes the storyline to a whole new level of a particular storyline."
"And you're like 'wow!' Then you can't wait for the next season," Sophie added. Incidentally, JustJared also tackled the 2014 movie "Barely Lethal." The film is about a teenage assassin who fakes her own death. The GOT actress said co-star Hailee Steinfeld has become her best friend while filming.
The last three episodes of Game of Thrones Season 4 carry some very important developments, based on the final parts of "A Storm of Swords" and the beginning of "A Feast for Crows," two of the books from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series.
Many GRMM fans are looking forward to seeing Catelyn Tully (Michelle Fairley) back from the dead as Lady Stoneheart on or before the Game of Thrones Season 4 finale. This major spoiler remains unknown to GOT viewers who have not read the books on which the epic series is based.
Also happening in Game of Thrones Season 4 is the death of Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance). Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) kills Tywin after learning of some maddening revelations from his brother Jamie (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
More on the next character developments on HBO's Game of Thrones Season 4: Jon Snow (Kit Harington) becomes the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Sansa Stark continues to hide her true identity. Tyrion sneaks out of King's Landing. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) learns some disappointing truth about her advisors.
WATCH: 'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 8 ('The Mountain and The Viper') Promo Video
The Game of Thrones Season 4 finale is titled, "The Children." The June 15 HBO air date should be in the GOT fans' calendars.
More TV Series Guide and Spoiler Features
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, The Mountain and The Viper; 3 Episodes Left [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion, Arya, Daenerys, Daario, Sansa, Littlefinger, and Jon Snow in 'Mockingbird' [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet