'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Finale Teasers from Sophie Turner, Season 5 Surprises Coming in June Trio [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 29, 2014 3:28 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episodes 8, 9 and 10 will air on HBO on June 1, 8, and 15, respectively. The last trio of GOT 4 could leave fans screaming for Season 5. Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, hinted some "really good" and "wow" moments coming in the GOT Season 4 finale.
Actor Peter Dinklage holds his Emmy award after winning outstanding supporting actor in a drama series for "Game Of Thrones" at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 18, 2011.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on Game of Thrones Season 4. Episode 8 ("The Mountain and The Viper") airs June 1 on HBO.
Speaking to JustJared.com, Sophie Turner said the previous three Game of Thrones season finales gave fans "chills at the end." But the GOT Season 4 finale, she added, "takes the storyline to a whole new level of a particular storyline."
"And you're like 'wow!' Then you can't wait for the next season," Sophie added. Incidentally, JustJared also tackled the 2014 movie "Barely Lethal." The film is about a teenage assassin who fakes her own death. The GOT actress said co-star Hailee Steinfeld has become her best friend while filming.
The last three episodes of Game of Thrones Season 4 carry some very important developments, based on the final parts of "A Storm of Swords" and the beginning of "A Feast for Crows," two of the books from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series.
Many GRMM fans are looking forward to seeing Catelyn Tully (Michelle Fairley) back from the dead as Lady Stoneheart on or before the Game of Thrones Season 4 finale. This major spoiler remains unknown to GOT viewers who have not read the books on which the epic series is based.
Also happening in Game of Thrones Season 4 is the death of Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance). Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) kills Tywin after learning of some maddening revelations from his brother Jamie (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
More on the next character developments on HBO's Game of Thrones Season 4: Jon Snow (Kit Harington) becomes the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Sansa Stark continues to hide her true identity. Tyrion sneaks out of King's Landing. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) learns some disappointing truth about her advisors.
WATCH: 'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 8 ('The Mountain and The Viper') Promo Video
The Game of Thrones Season 4 finale is titled, "The Children." The June 15 HBO air date should be in the GOT fans' calendars.
More TV Series Guide and Spoiler Features
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, The Mountain and The Viper; 3 Episodes Left [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion, Arya, Daenerys, Daario, Sansa, Littlefinger, and Jon Snow in 'Mockingbird' [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales