Cameron Diaz Finds New Romance in 'Good Charlotte' Guitarist Benji Madden
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 29, 2014 3:22 PM EST
Cameron Diaz has apparently found a new romantic interest in the form of Benji Madden. The "Good Charlotte" guitarist and backup vocalist is "madly in love" with "The Other Woman" star, according to a source of Page Six.
The 35-year-old rocker has been dating the 41-year-old Hollywood actress for some weeks now. Nicole Richie had introduced the couple to each other. Richie is a dear friend of Cameron. At the same time, she got married to Joel Madden, the twin brother of Benji, whom the guitarist has announced a new band with called The Madden Brothers.
"Benji is madly in love with Cameron, but she wants to take it slow—he isn't her usual type. He has dated a lot of Nicole's friends in the past but Nicole really wants this one to work," the Page Six source said. Benji's previous romantic interests, who are all interestingly blondes, include Paris Hilton, Holly Madison and Sophie Monk with whom he was engaged until 2008.
Cameron was previously linked with Carlos de la Torre, Alex Rodriguez, Justin Timberlake and Matt Dillon. The actress, who has starred in successful movies like "The Mask," "Being John Malkovich," "Vanilla Sky," "Gangs of New York," "There's Something About Mary" and "My Best Friend's Wedding," has never been married.
While Cameron seems to want to keep things slow, Benji is known for keeping his personal life private. However, despite keeping a low profile, the couple have been spotted on a number of occasions. Cameron and Benji have been recently spotted together at "The Body Doesn't Lie" launch event by Vicky Vlachonis, according to Heavy. Meanwhile, another Page Six source revealed the couple have been spending quality time at the Hollywood home of the actress. In addition, the couple have been spotted working out together at a Los Angeles gym.
Cameron has recently said she finds the authenticity of a man to be his most attractive trait. "I am attracted to someone who knows who he is," she said. We have to wait and see if Benji gets to impress her enough for her to shrug off her single status.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools