Cameron Diaz Finds New Romance in 'Good Charlotte' Guitarist Benji Madden
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 29, 2014 3:22 PM EST
Cameron Diaz has apparently found a new romantic interest in the form of Benji Madden. The "Good Charlotte" guitarist and backup vocalist is "madly in love" with "The Other Woman" star, according to a source of Page Six.
The 35-year-old rocker has been dating the 41-year-old Hollywood actress for some weeks now. Nicole Richie had introduced the couple to each other. Richie is a dear friend of Cameron. At the same time, she got married to Joel Madden, the twin brother of Benji, whom the guitarist has announced a new band with called The Madden Brothers.
"Benji is madly in love with Cameron, but she wants to take it slow—he isn't her usual type. He has dated a lot of Nicole's friends in the past but Nicole really wants this one to work," the Page Six source said. Benji's previous romantic interests, who are all interestingly blondes, include Paris Hilton, Holly Madison and Sophie Monk with whom he was engaged until 2008.
Cameron was previously linked with Carlos de la Torre, Alex Rodriguez, Justin Timberlake and Matt Dillon. The actress, who has starred in successful movies like "The Mask," "Being John Malkovich," "Vanilla Sky," "Gangs of New York," "There's Something About Mary" and "My Best Friend's Wedding," has never been married.
While Cameron seems to want to keep things slow, Benji is known for keeping his personal life private. However, despite keeping a low profile, the couple have been spotted on a number of occasions. Cameron and Benji have been recently spotted together at "The Body Doesn't Lie" launch event by Vicky Vlachonis, according to Heavy. Meanwhile, another Page Six source revealed the couple have been spending quality time at the Hollywood home of the actress. In addition, the couple have been spotted working out together at a Los Angeles gym.
Cameron has recently said she finds the authenticity of a man to be his most attractive trait. "I am attracted to someone who knows who he is," she said. We have to wait and see if Benji gets to impress her enough for her to shrug off her single status.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza