HTC One M8 Ace: 'Vogue Edition' Leaked in Red and Blue Colour Options with a Scheduled June 3 Release
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 29, 2014 1:46 PM EST
Press images of the HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" have been leaked online just a couple of days before the expected release of the HTC device. The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer will reportedly unveil the polycarbonate, more curvy and lower priced version of the all-metal HTC One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, June 3.
The HTC One M8 Ace will still have the same features and specs found on the original version. However, the Android Origin report noted that the camera setup is another difference on the Ace variant aside from the smartphone's plastic shell.
The Duo Camera setup will not be offered on the HTC One M8 Ace. There will only be a single 13 MP rear-facing camera with the LED flash located on top of it.
According to the GSMArena report, Twitter account @upleaks posted the press images of the HTC One M8 Ace with the four colour options of blue, red, white and grey. The polycarbonate design cuts down the manufacturing costs and places the smartphone in a better competition against the rival company Samsung with its latest flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The report further noted that the Ace variant closely follows the design on the HTC One and HTC One Mini 2 with the BoomSound stereo speakers included. Click HERE to see photo.
The HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" is expected to sport the same 5-inch LCD screen display found on the original version with the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, 2 GB of RAM and internal storage capacities of 16 GB and 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available. The CNET report added that the Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system will power the Ace variant with the HTC Sense 6 custom interface and support for the Motion Launch gesture and DotView Smart Cover.
As for the release date of the reported HTC device, a Chinese Web site has suggested that the HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" release schedule will take place on June 3, 2014. Pricing scheme for the device is estimated to be set at $481.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 530: T-Mobile USA to Offer Windows Phone Handset with the Codename 'Nokia Rise' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up