HTC One M8 Ace: 'Vogue Edition' Leaked in Red and Blue Colour Options with a Scheduled June 3 Release
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 29, 2014 1:46 PM EST
Press images of the HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" have been leaked online just a couple of days before the expected release of the HTC device. The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer will reportedly unveil the polycarbonate, more curvy and lower priced version of the all-metal HTC One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, June 3.
The HTC One M8 Ace will still have the same features and specs found on the original version. However, the Android Origin report noted that the camera setup is another difference on the Ace variant aside from the smartphone's plastic shell.
The Duo Camera setup will not be offered on the HTC One M8 Ace. There will only be a single 13 MP rear-facing camera with the LED flash located on top of it.
According to the GSMArena report, Twitter account @upleaks posted the press images of the HTC One M8 Ace with the four colour options of blue, red, white and grey. The polycarbonate design cuts down the manufacturing costs and places the smartphone in a better competition against the rival company Samsung with its latest flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The report further noted that the Ace variant closely follows the design on the HTC One and HTC One Mini 2 with the BoomSound stereo speakers included. Click HERE to see photo.
The HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" is expected to sport the same 5-inch LCD screen display found on the original version with the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, 2 GB of RAM and internal storage capacities of 16 GB and 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available. The CNET report added that the Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system will power the Ace variant with the HTC Sense 6 custom interface and support for the Motion Launch gesture and DotView Smart Cover.
As for the release date of the reported HTC device, a Chinese Web site has suggested that the HTC One M8 Ace "Vogue Edition" release schedule will take place on June 3, 2014. Pricing scheme for the device is estimated to be set at $481.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 530: T-Mobile USA to Offer Windows Phone Handset with the Codename 'Nokia Rise' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan