Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Leave ‘4-Figure Tip' at Picnic During Irish Honeymoon
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 29, 2014 11:38 AM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kane West reportedly left a 4-figure tip in a picnic during their honeymoon in Ireland.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
The newlywed couple went for mountain biking and trekking before hitting a local pub on Tuesday, May 27. They went to Ballyhoura in County Limerick at 8 o'clock in the morning, Daily Mail reported. Kimye apparently hired a tour guide for €75 and bikes for €35 at Ballyhoura Failte. During the day, they enjoyed a picnic that had sandwiches and various kinds of tarts. They preferred sipping Ballyhoura apple juice to enjoying champagne. Thereafter, they had a pint of Guinness at a local pub. Kimye also went to the Kerry region in south west Ireland, which happens to be the same place where Kris Jenner had her honeymoon. Kim's mother went there with her the-then husband athlete Bruce Jenner.
Manager Fergal Somers said that the celeb couple had left a 4-figure tip. "We had two American VIPs here yesterday. They had 4 staff with them. They hired bikes for 35 euros and a guide for 75 euros. They only booked the day before. They went hiking and biking as this area is well known for it. One of the party had visited the region before - so knew about us that way," Somers said, "The guide said they had an absolute blast. He took them to the pub afterwards where they had a pint of Guinness I believe. They were very generous with their tip - I was told it was 4-figure. There were six of them in the group though. I don't know where they were going afterwards. They stayed in Castle Oliver before coming here though."
Kim shared the photo of the first kiss of "Mr & Mrs Kanye West" on Instagram. More than 1.86 million users liked the photo while over 1.53 million users liked another photo which she captioned as "Mr. & Mrs. Kanye West." Kim's sister Khloe shared another photo of the "Just Married" couple on Instagram that was captioned as "I've now joined the married gang. I'm ready to gang bang for my gang! KW."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People