Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Leave ‘4-Figure Tip' at Picnic During Irish Honeymoon
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 29, 2014 11:38 AM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kane West reportedly left a 4-figure tip in a picnic during their honeymoon in Ireland.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
The newlywed couple went for mountain biking and trekking before hitting a local pub on Tuesday, May 27. They went to Ballyhoura in County Limerick at 8 o'clock in the morning, Daily Mail reported. Kimye apparently hired a tour guide for €75 and bikes for €35 at Ballyhoura Failte. During the day, they enjoyed a picnic that had sandwiches and various kinds of tarts. They preferred sipping Ballyhoura apple juice to enjoying champagne. Thereafter, they had a pint of Guinness at a local pub. Kimye also went to the Kerry region in south west Ireland, which happens to be the same place where Kris Jenner had her honeymoon. Kim's mother went there with her the-then husband athlete Bruce Jenner.
Manager Fergal Somers said that the celeb couple had left a 4-figure tip. "We had two American VIPs here yesterday. They had 4 staff with them. They hired bikes for 35 euros and a guide for 75 euros. They only booked the day before. They went hiking and biking as this area is well known for it. One of the party had visited the region before - so knew about us that way," Somers said, "The guide said they had an absolute blast. He took them to the pub afterwards where they had a pint of Guinness I believe. They were very generous with their tip - I was told it was 4-figure. There were six of them in the group though. I don't know where they were going afterwards. They stayed in Castle Oliver before coming here though."
Kim shared the photo of the first kiss of "Mr & Mrs Kanye West" on Instagram. More than 1.86 million users liked the photo while over 1.53 million users liked another photo which she captioned as "Mr. & Mrs. Kanye West." Kim's sister Khloe shared another photo of the "Just Married" couple on Instagram that was captioned as "I've now joined the married gang. I'm ready to gang bang for my gang! KW."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia