Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Leave ‘4-Figure Tip' at Picnic During Irish Honeymoon
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 29, 2014 11:38 AM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kane West reportedly left a 4-figure tip in a picnic during their honeymoon in Ireland.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
The newlywed couple went for mountain biking and trekking before hitting a local pub on Tuesday, May 27. They went to Ballyhoura in County Limerick at 8 o'clock in the morning, Daily Mail reported. Kimye apparently hired a tour guide for €75 and bikes for €35 at Ballyhoura Failte. During the day, they enjoyed a picnic that had sandwiches and various kinds of tarts. They preferred sipping Ballyhoura apple juice to enjoying champagne. Thereafter, they had a pint of Guinness at a local pub. Kimye also went to the Kerry region in south west Ireland, which happens to be the same place where Kris Jenner had her honeymoon. Kim's mother went there with her the-then husband athlete Bruce Jenner.
Manager Fergal Somers said that the celeb couple had left a 4-figure tip. "We had two American VIPs here yesterday. They had 4 staff with them. They hired bikes for 35 euros and a guide for 75 euros. They only booked the day before. They went hiking and biking as this area is well known for it. One of the party had visited the region before - so knew about us that way," Somers said, "The guide said they had an absolute blast. He took them to the pub afterwards where they had a pint of Guinness I believe. They were very generous with their tip - I was told it was 4-figure. There were six of them in the group though. I don't know where they were going afterwards. They stayed in Castle Oliver before coming here though."
Kim shared the photo of the first kiss of "Mr & Mrs Kanye West" on Instagram. More than 1.86 million users liked the photo while over 1.53 million users liked another photo which she captioned as "Mr. & Mrs. Kanye West." Kim's sister Khloe shared another photo of the "Just Married" couple on Instagram that was captioned as "I've now joined the married gang. I'm ready to gang bang for my gang! KW."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build