Harry Styles Naughty Prank; Pulls Piers Morgan's Shorts in Charity Football Match [Watch Video]
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 29, 2014 11:00 AM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles turns into naught prankster, pulling off journalist Piers Morgan's trousers during a charity football match held at the King Power Stadium in Leicester, United Kingdom, Monday, May 26, 2014.
Harry Styles together with his league of One Direction band mates participated in a charity football match hosted by their very own co-singer Niall Horan. In the event, Harry Styles apparently cannot handle defeat from the opposing team, pulling its managers pants to get his sweet revenge before even the game ends.
Morgan, the rival team's manager was standing on the touchline when Styles sneaked behind him, eventually pulling down his shorts before running with a triumphant fistpump. Embarrassed, the red-faced Morgan have no choice but to pull up his trousers in front of thousands of audiences. However, he simply let the prank pass and did not run for Styles who went laughing hysterically.
Styles joined his band mates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne, along other celebrity players, Olly Murs, Ronan Keating, Jack Whitehall and James Corden in a dream team.
In Morgan's line-up were professional football players Robbie Savage, Jason McAteer, and singer Keith Duffy. Horan was reportedly thrilled to play alongside world-class footballer like Robbie Savage who was once the captain of the Derby County.
Styles was able to give a goal for his team, but it was also sent to penalty. The match ended a score of 1-1 draw and Morgan's team emerged victorious due to the penalty decision.
Despite the "embarrassment" Styles caused Morgan in the hilarious pants pulling prank, the former CNN host remained sport about the incident. He even joked about it when a fan asked him in Twitter how it feels to get his pants pulled by the One Direction singer. Morgan answered "Chilly."
Furthermore, Morgan may not let his "misfortune" pass without taking his own revenge. He posted a Tweet on May 27, saying:
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) May 27, 2014
Harry Styles and Piers Morgan played for the "The Niall Horan Charity Football Challenge" for the UK charities Irish Autism Action (IAA) and Heart and Minds Challenge. The game sold more than 10,000 tickets and the game raised more than £300,000. Niall Horan who organised the game could not contain his happiness for the successful event, thanking the supporters and the participants through his official Twitter.
£300,000 ! Wow ! Thank you everyone for buying tickets and coming down, to the sponsors of the game, the players! Everyone! Amazing — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) May 27, 2014
See How Harry Styles Pulled Piers Morgan's Pants [Watch Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions