Harry Styles Naughty Prank; Pulls Piers Morgan's Shorts in Charity Football Match [Watch Video]
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 29, 2014 11:00 AM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles turns into naught prankster, pulling off journalist Piers Morgan's trousers during a charity football match held at the King Power Stadium in Leicester, United Kingdom, Monday, May 26, 2014.
Harry Styles together with his league of One Direction band mates participated in a charity football match hosted by their very own co-singer Niall Horan. In the event, Harry Styles apparently cannot handle defeat from the opposing team, pulling its managers pants to get his sweet revenge before even the game ends.
Morgan, the rival team's manager was standing on the touchline when Styles sneaked behind him, eventually pulling down his shorts before running with a triumphant fistpump. Embarrassed, the red-faced Morgan have no choice but to pull up his trousers in front of thousands of audiences. However, he simply let the prank pass and did not run for Styles who went laughing hysterically.
Styles joined his band mates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne, along other celebrity players, Olly Murs, Ronan Keating, Jack Whitehall and James Corden in a dream team.
In Morgan's line-up were professional football players Robbie Savage, Jason McAteer, and singer Keith Duffy. Horan was reportedly thrilled to play alongside world-class footballer like Robbie Savage who was once the captain of the Derby County.
Styles was able to give a goal for his team, but it was also sent to penalty. The match ended a score of 1-1 draw and Morgan's team emerged victorious due to the penalty decision.
Despite the "embarrassment" Styles caused Morgan in the hilarious pants pulling prank, the former CNN host remained sport about the incident. He even joked about it when a fan asked him in Twitter how it feels to get his pants pulled by the One Direction singer. Morgan answered "Chilly."
Furthermore, Morgan may not let his "misfortune" pass without taking his own revenge. He posted a Tweet on May 27, saying:
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) May 27, 2014
Harry Styles and Piers Morgan played for the "The Niall Horan Charity Football Challenge" for the UK charities Irish Autism Action (IAA) and Heart and Minds Challenge. The game sold more than 10,000 tickets and the game raised more than £300,000. Niall Horan who organised the game could not contain his happiness for the successful event, thanking the supporters and the participants through his official Twitter.
£300,000 ! Wow ! Thank you everyone for buying tickets and coming down, to the sponsors of the game, the players! Everyone! Amazing — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) May 27, 2014
See How Harry Styles Pulled Piers Morgan's Pants [Watch Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements