Harry Styles Naughty Prank; Pulls Piers Morgan's Shorts in Charity Football Match [Watch Video]
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 29, 2014 11:00 AM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles turns into naught prankster, pulling off journalist Piers Morgan's trousers during a charity football match held at the King Power Stadium in Leicester, United Kingdom, Monday, May 26, 2014.
Harry Styles together with his league of One Direction band mates participated in a charity football match hosted by their very own co-singer Niall Horan. In the event, Harry Styles apparently cannot handle defeat from the opposing team, pulling its managers pants to get his sweet revenge before even the game ends.
Morgan, the rival team's manager was standing on the touchline when Styles sneaked behind him, eventually pulling down his shorts before running with a triumphant fistpump. Embarrassed, the red-faced Morgan have no choice but to pull up his trousers in front of thousands of audiences. However, he simply let the prank pass and did not run for Styles who went laughing hysterically.
Styles joined his band mates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne, along other celebrity players, Olly Murs, Ronan Keating, Jack Whitehall and James Corden in a dream team.
In Morgan's line-up were professional football players Robbie Savage, Jason McAteer, and singer Keith Duffy. Horan was reportedly thrilled to play alongside world-class footballer like Robbie Savage who was once the captain of the Derby County.
Styles was able to give a goal for his team, but it was also sent to penalty. The match ended a score of 1-1 draw and Morgan's team emerged victorious due to the penalty decision.
Despite the "embarrassment" Styles caused Morgan in the hilarious pants pulling prank, the former CNN host remained sport about the incident. He even joked about it when a fan asked him in Twitter how it feels to get his pants pulled by the One Direction singer. Morgan answered "Chilly."
Furthermore, Morgan may not let his "misfortune" pass without taking his own revenge. He posted a Tweet on May 27, saying:
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) May 27, 2014
Harry Styles and Piers Morgan played for the "The Niall Horan Charity Football Challenge" for the UK charities Irish Autism Action (IAA) and Heart and Minds Challenge. The game sold more than 10,000 tickets and the game raised more than £300,000. Niall Horan who organised the game could not contain his happiness for the successful event, thanking the supporters and the participants through his official Twitter.
£300,000 ! Wow ! Thank you everyone for buying tickets and coming down, to the sponsors of the game, the players! Everyone! Amazing — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) May 27, 2014
See How Harry Styles Pulled Piers Morgan's Pants [Watch Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People