Harry Styles Naughty Prank; Pulls Piers Morgan's Shorts in Charity Football Match [Watch Video]
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 29, 2014 11:00 AM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles turns into naught prankster, pulling off journalist Piers Morgan's trousers during a charity football match held at the King Power Stadium in Leicester, United Kingdom, Monday, May 26, 2014.
Harry Styles together with his league of One Direction band mates participated in a charity football match hosted by their very own co-singer Niall Horan. In the event, Harry Styles apparently cannot handle defeat from the opposing team, pulling its managers pants to get his sweet revenge before even the game ends.
Morgan, the rival team's manager was standing on the touchline when Styles sneaked behind him, eventually pulling down his shorts before running with a triumphant fistpump. Embarrassed, the red-faced Morgan have no choice but to pull up his trousers in front of thousands of audiences. However, he simply let the prank pass and did not run for Styles who went laughing hysterically.
Styles joined his band mates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne, along other celebrity players, Olly Murs, Ronan Keating, Jack Whitehall and James Corden in a dream team.
In Morgan's line-up were professional football players Robbie Savage, Jason McAteer, and singer Keith Duffy. Horan was reportedly thrilled to play alongside world-class footballer like Robbie Savage who was once the captain of the Derby County.
Styles was able to give a goal for his team, but it was also sent to penalty. The match ended a score of 1-1 draw and Morgan's team emerged victorious due to the penalty decision.
Despite the "embarrassment" Styles caused Morgan in the hilarious pants pulling prank, the former CNN host remained sport about the incident. He even joked about it when a fan asked him in Twitter how it feels to get his pants pulled by the One Direction singer. Morgan answered "Chilly."
Furthermore, Morgan may not let his "misfortune" pass without taking his own revenge. He posted a Tweet on May 27, saying:
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) May 27, 2014
Harry Styles and Piers Morgan played for the "The Niall Horan Charity Football Challenge" for the UK charities Irish Autism Action (IAA) and Heart and Minds Challenge. The game sold more than 10,000 tickets and the game raised more than £300,000. Niall Horan who organised the game could not contain his happiness for the successful event, thanking the supporters and the participants through his official Twitter.
£300,000 ! Wow ! Thank you everyone for buying tickets and coming down, to the sponsors of the game, the players! Everyone! Amazing — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) May 27, 2014
See How Harry Styles Pulled Piers Morgan's Pants [Watch Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage