‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 7 Casting News: Cynthia Bailey May Not Return Plus Former Housewife Sheree Whitfield Faces Huge Tax Lien
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 28, 2014 6:41 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 7 may not welcome a few cast members from the previous season. NeNe Leakes already hinted that she might quit the show and Cynthia Bailey may be axed from the show's new season. Meanwhile, former Atlanta housewife is in major tax trouble.
It looks like the show is set to make way for new housewives by bidding goodbye to the old ones. After the big fight in the reunion show, it has been stated that Porsha Stewart has been dropped. However, Bravo thinks that Porsha's storyline is important for "Real Housewives of Atlanta". According to RumorFix, she has been downgraded to a 'friends' level.
Next up is NeNe Leakes, sources state that she wants the show to give her a salary hike. Also, NeNe lists out people she wants to shoot with. Bravo is thinking of firing NeNe because of her absurd demands.
Also, according to RumorFix, Cynthia Bailey may not be seen in the next season of the show as sources reveal her story is not interesting.
Meanwhile, ex-housewife Sheree Whitfield is in tax trouble. According to RadarOnline, she has been handed over a tax lien for more than $100,000. On December 12, 2013, the federal government filed a tax lien against the former reality star. Apparently, Sheree has failed to pay her taxes and the total is about $111,226.58.
This is not the first time as Sheree has faced tax issues in 2013. The website states that she was given another tax lien in 2014 and she owed $41,752.83 for non payment of taxes in 2009 and 2010.
Also, Whitfield might return to "Real Housewives of Atlanta" in Season 7.
"I miss them being on the show. We had a roller coaster ride, but....I miss having a fight with them every now and then," said NeNe Leakes of Kim Zolciak and Sheree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko