‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 7 Casting News: Cynthia Bailey May Not Return Plus Former Housewife Sheree Whitfield Faces Huge Tax Lien
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 28, 2014 6:41 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 7 may not welcome a few cast members from the previous season. NeNe Leakes already hinted that she might quit the show and Cynthia Bailey may be axed from the show's new season. Meanwhile, former Atlanta housewife is in major tax trouble.
It looks like the show is set to make way for new housewives by bidding goodbye to the old ones. After the big fight in the reunion show, it has been stated that Porsha Stewart has been dropped. However, Bravo thinks that Porsha's storyline is important for "Real Housewives of Atlanta". According to RumorFix, she has been downgraded to a 'friends' level.
Next up is NeNe Leakes, sources state that she wants the show to give her a salary hike. Also, NeNe lists out people she wants to shoot with. Bravo is thinking of firing NeNe because of her absurd demands.
Also, according to RumorFix, Cynthia Bailey may not be seen in the next season of the show as sources reveal her story is not interesting.
Meanwhile, ex-housewife Sheree Whitfield is in tax trouble. According to RadarOnline, she has been handed over a tax lien for more than $100,000. On December 12, 2013, the federal government filed a tax lien against the former reality star. Apparently, Sheree has failed to pay her taxes and the total is about $111,226.58.
This is not the first time as Sheree has faced tax issues in 2013. The website states that she was given another tax lien in 2014 and she owed $41,752.83 for non payment of taxes in 2009 and 2010.
Also, Whitfield might return to "Real Housewives of Atlanta" in Season 7.
"I miss them being on the show. We had a roller coaster ride, but....I miss having a fight with them every now and then," said NeNe Leakes of Kim Zolciak and Sheree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft