‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 7 Casting News: Cynthia Bailey May Not Return Plus Former Housewife Sheree Whitfield Faces Huge Tax Lien
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 28, 2014 6:41 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 7 may not welcome a few cast members from the previous season. NeNe Leakes already hinted that she might quit the show and Cynthia Bailey may be axed from the show's new season. Meanwhile, former Atlanta housewife is in major tax trouble.
It looks like the show is set to make way for new housewives by bidding goodbye to the old ones. After the big fight in the reunion show, it has been stated that Porsha Stewart has been dropped. However, Bravo thinks that Porsha's storyline is important for "Real Housewives of Atlanta". According to RumorFix, she has been downgraded to a 'friends' level.
Next up is NeNe Leakes, sources state that she wants the show to give her a salary hike. Also, NeNe lists out people she wants to shoot with. Bravo is thinking of firing NeNe because of her absurd demands.
Also, according to RumorFix, Cynthia Bailey may not be seen in the next season of the show as sources reveal her story is not interesting.
Meanwhile, ex-housewife Sheree Whitfield is in tax trouble. According to RadarOnline, she has been handed over a tax lien for more than $100,000. On December 12, 2013, the federal government filed a tax lien against the former reality star. Apparently, Sheree has failed to pay her taxes and the total is about $111,226.58.
This is not the first time as Sheree has faced tax issues in 2013. The website states that she was given another tax lien in 2014 and she owed $41,752.83 for non payment of taxes in 2009 and 2010.
Also, Whitfield might return to "Real Housewives of Atlanta" in Season 7.
"I miss them being on the show. We had a roller coaster ride, but....I miss having a fight with them every now and then," said NeNe Leakes of Kim Zolciak and Sheree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery