Yovanna Ventura vs Selena Gomez: Which of the Justin Bieber's Ladies Rocked the Dolce Gabbana Gown
By Sonalee singh | May 28, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reportedly on outs. The ex-couple who reportedly reunited this March are understood to have moved on with their respective lives. The "Baby" singer recently gave a very strong indication of finding new romance in his life when he posted an Instagram photo with his alleged new flame Yovanna Ventura.
In the photo Ventura could be seen wearing a black Dolce Gabbana gown, reminiscent of couture worn by Bieber's ex - girlfriend Selena Gomez in 2013. Ventura is seen posing in a mermaid cut black gown in a photo shared by Justin Bieber. Bieber captioned the photo as: "I see you in that Dolce Dress. Glad u had fun. :)"
Gomez first stepped out in the Dolce Gabbana gown in Madrid on Feb.21, 2013 during the promotion of her film called "Spring Breakers'" premiere, reported Hollywoodlife.
Fans wonder what she has to say about Ventura trying to copy her style.
Bieber and Ventura have been seen on various dates. Most recently the two were spotted getting cozy on Venice beach boardwalk. According to sources to E!,
"Justin wanted to meet her. He sought her out. It hasn't been too hot and heavy, but they have been hanging out a lot. Their relationship is blossoming. I wouldn't be surprised if they have now started dating."
Bieber first met Ventura in Miami.
"The next time they met up was in Vegas this past weekend. She went to Vegas to meet him and she has been with him and his pals the whole time. She spent time with him and his friends and went to the Mayweather fight after parties," said the source to the publication in regards to their second meeting, "They headed to L.A. and went to Venice."
Reports further suggest that both Ventura and Bieber have great appreciation for each other. The two have not confirmed their relationship rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1