Yovanna Ventura vs Selena Gomez: Which of the Justin Bieber's Ladies Rocked the Dolce Gabbana Gown
By Sonalee singh | May 28, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reportedly on outs. The ex-couple who reportedly reunited this March are understood to have moved on with their respective lives. The "Baby" singer recently gave a very strong indication of finding new romance in his life when he posted an Instagram photo with his alleged new flame Yovanna Ventura.
In the photo Ventura could be seen wearing a black Dolce Gabbana gown, reminiscent of couture worn by Bieber's ex - girlfriend Selena Gomez in 2013. Ventura is seen posing in a mermaid cut black gown in a photo shared by Justin Bieber. Bieber captioned the photo as: "I see you in that Dolce Dress. Glad u had fun. :)"
Gomez first stepped out in the Dolce Gabbana gown in Madrid on Feb.21, 2013 during the promotion of her film called "Spring Breakers'" premiere, reported Hollywoodlife.
Fans wonder what she has to say about Ventura trying to copy her style.
Bieber and Ventura have been seen on various dates. Most recently the two were spotted getting cozy on Venice beach boardwalk. According to sources to E!,
"Justin wanted to meet her. He sought her out. It hasn't been too hot and heavy, but they have been hanging out a lot. Their relationship is blossoming. I wouldn't be surprised if they have now started dating."
Bieber first met Ventura in Miami.
"The next time they met up was in Vegas this past weekend. She went to Vegas to meet him and she has been with him and his pals the whole time. She spent time with him and his friends and went to the Mayweather fight after parties," said the source to the publication in regards to their second meeting, "They headed to L.A. and went to Venice."
Reports further suggest that both Ventura and Bieber have great appreciation for each other. The two have not confirmed their relationship rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate