Gisele Bundchen Goes Nude for the Cover of Lui Magazine, Beats Rihanna April Cover
By Maychelle Ornos | May 28, 2014 5:23 PM EST
The superhot model Gisele Bundchen is just getting hotter as she poses nude for the French Lui Magazine. She poses for the cover of the racy magazine and the only thing that covered her body was the red inflatable dolphin that she was sitting on, according to the Daily Mail. Famously known for her figure, she was nicknamed as the "Body" stealing the title from Elle MacPherson.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Alexander McQueen was the one who gave the Brazilian beauty this title and it seems apt for her as she still has the perfect body even at the age of 33 and two kids. The jaw-dropping photo took place in a poolside garden and the model was only wearing stilettos and high heels in most pictures. This may not be the first time that the magazine had their cover girl naked for the shoot.
Lui Magazine is known for racy photos and has previously made Rihanna as their cover girl that made her expose some of her private parts. The Daily Mail also noted that Rihanna shared her pictures in her social media accounts in Twitter and Instagram. However, her Instagram account was suspended as her posts violated the terms of service. She was even criticized for her daring shoot and has led to the making of several memes.
Gisele, on the other hand, has not yet shared her thoughts on her recent sexy photo shoot. Her husband the star quarterback, Tom Brady, hasn't shared his thoughts on his wife latest magazine cover.
All is good for the "Devil Wears Prada" star as she will be the new face of Chanel No. 5, according to Time Magazine. She will be in the ranks of fellow model Kate Moss and actress Nicole Kidman. The iconic fragrance is so popular because it was linked to one of the most glamorous women in Hollywood, Marilyn Monroe.
"Five drops of Chanel No. 5" was Marilyn's answer when asked what she wore to bed, this instantaneously made the fragrance part of history. Although the short ad campaign by Brad Pitt in 2012 was not such a hit. With the recent photo shoot of Gisele, she will surely capture everyone's attention in her upcoming ad campaign for the designer perfume.
Gisele Bundchen has been the cover girl of several magazines including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Allure, Vogue, The Face, Arena, Citizen K, Flair, GQ, Esquire and Marie Claire, according to Wikipedia.
"@rihanna: LUI. #coveR by Mario Sorrenti pic.twitter.com/DSlXnJrfJ0" is that a nail in the left nip? :/ — fanti (@kagy_) May 25, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage