Gisele Bundchen Goes Nude for the Cover of Lui Magazine, Beats Rihanna April Cover
By Maychelle Ornos | May 28, 2014 5:23 PM EST
The superhot model Gisele Bundchen is just getting hotter as she poses nude for the French Lui Magazine. She poses for the cover of the racy magazine and the only thing that covered her body was the red inflatable dolphin that she was sitting on, according to the Daily Mail. Famously known for her figure, she was nicknamed as the "Body" stealing the title from Elle MacPherson.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Alexander McQueen was the one who gave the Brazilian beauty this title and it seems apt for her as she still has the perfect body even at the age of 33 and two kids. The jaw-dropping photo took place in a poolside garden and the model was only wearing stilettos and high heels in most pictures. This may not be the first time that the magazine had their cover girl naked for the shoot.
Lui Magazine is known for racy photos and has previously made Rihanna as their cover girl that made her expose some of her private parts. The Daily Mail also noted that Rihanna shared her pictures in her social media accounts in Twitter and Instagram. However, her Instagram account was suspended as her posts violated the terms of service. She was even criticized for her daring shoot and has led to the making of several memes.
Gisele, on the other hand, has not yet shared her thoughts on her recent sexy photo shoot. Her husband the star quarterback, Tom Brady, hasn't shared his thoughts on his wife latest magazine cover.
All is good for the "Devil Wears Prada" star as she will be the new face of Chanel No. 5, according to Time Magazine. She will be in the ranks of fellow model Kate Moss and actress Nicole Kidman. The iconic fragrance is so popular because it was linked to one of the most glamorous women in Hollywood, Marilyn Monroe.
"Five drops of Chanel No. 5" was Marilyn's answer when asked what she wore to bed, this instantaneously made the fragrance part of history. Although the short ad campaign by Brad Pitt in 2012 was not such a hit. With the recent photo shoot of Gisele, she will surely capture everyone's attention in her upcoming ad campaign for the designer perfume.
Gisele Bundchen has been the cover girl of several magazines including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Allure, Vogue, The Face, Arena, Citizen K, Flair, GQ, Esquire and Marie Claire, according to Wikipedia.
"@rihanna: LUI. #coveR by Mario Sorrenti pic.twitter.com/DSlXnJrfJ0" is that a nail in the left nip? :/ — fanti (@kagy_) May 25, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced