Motorola Moto X And Its Rosewood Back Case
By Naveena Joy | May 28, 2014 4:41 PM EST
Motorola will reportedly release the successor to Moto X known as Moto X+1. But now reports said, along with Moto X+1, a new model of Moto X having huge storage capacity will be released.
A Motorola Mobility logo is seen on a screen at the public unveiling of their global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, April 22, 2014. REUTERS/Jim Young
According to the latest report, Motorola is relaunching its 2013 flagship Moto X with 64 GB storage capacity. Earlier, Moto X was launched with two storage options: 16 GB and 32 GB, without any microSD card for additional space.
As per listing at the Moto Maker site, first reported by a Russian publication, Moto X 64 GB model will be priced at $449.99. It seemed it would be around $100 more than Moto X 16 GB and $50 more than the Moto X 32 GB versions.
Also, Phone Arena reported the 64 GB Moto X's arrival is accurate and it will be coming to Sprint. But there is no news when the new device will be released.
Moto X comes with a 4.7-inch screen and 1280 x 720 pixels AMOLED display giving it a crisp and touch quality, which can be easily compared with the high-end devices. It will also have a Corning Glass coating to protect the screen from the times it is bought.
The new handset packs a 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor clubbed with 2 GB RAM and all the hardware translates the device into a deceptively powerful performer, one that can easily match up or outperform the competitors like Samsung Grand 2, Gionee Elife E6 or Nexus 4.
The phone comes with 10 MP rear camera that offers decent images. The in-built speakers are loud and excellent for gaming experience. It also has 2200 mAh battery, which lasts upto 8 hours, which is a good and promising battery life on normal usage.
Also, there is another amazing release of wooden back panels made the smartphone better for end users. The handset can be bought with a rosewood back cover along with other wood options like teak, bamboo and ebony.
Rosewood option was one of the first wooden options shown by Motorola in the previous year. But it is only now that it is available at the Moto Maker. Perhaps the company was facing issues regarding the required materials for the particular variant. The users will have to pay an additional $25 for the wooden variant.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate