‘Sacred’ 3 Release Date in August – New Trailer Weapon Spirits [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | May 28, 2014 3:38 PM EST
The role playing action game "Sacred" 3 is set for an early release date in August. The new trailer of the game gives the viewers a glimpse of the gameplay and weapons. The game will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
"Sacred" 3 will be released on 5 August, 2014; it was expected to be released by late August. The game is available for pre-order and the PlayStation 3 version is priced at $49.96. The game can be pre-ordered from Amazon, GameStop, Target and Walmart.
The game takes players back to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The new trailer of the game gives the viewers a glimpse of Weapon Spirits in the game. The Weapon Spirits will help players to level up their hero in the game and also make their equipped weapons more powerful.
The Weapon Spirits will increase the critical hits, hamper enemy movements, regain health and give powers to the entire team. The powers of the Weapon Spirits can also be used in the single player mode.
There are five heroes in "Sacred" 3. Serphim and Ancarian are the female classes and Safiri, Khukuri and Malakhim are the male classes in the game, there is a hero from each class in the game. Each hero comes with distinct fighting abilities and a unique weapon.
The pre-ordered game will include an additional Underworld story mission pack and also an additional playable character. The Underworld story will require the players to fight their way through to the top of a mysterious tower and confront the Black Seraphim, a character from the "Sacred" 2 game.
Claire is the hero from the Seraphim class. The sword wielding hero has to leave the Sanctuary and take the fight to the evil emperor Zane. Marak is the hero from Safiri class, a group of people living in the islands in the Southern Sea, he wields a mace.
Alithea is from royal heritage and belong to the Ancarian class; her choice of weapon is a spear. Vajra is an archer belonging to the Khukuri class, who are from the snowy peaks in the North. Kython is the hero from the Malakhim class, he uses blood magic and dual curved blades.
"Sacred" 3 is a co-operative game and viewers can see the players fight off multiple enemies in the trailer. The fast paced action role playing game with an engaging story line is expected to keep the players occupied for hours.
'Star Wars: Attack Squadrons' Shut Down-Fans Give Mixed Reactions [Read]
'Murdered' Soul Suspect Release Date - New Trailer Gives Extensive Look at Game [Read]
'The Wolf Among Us' Episode 4 Release Date and Predictions [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS