‘Sacred’ 3 Release Date in August – New Trailer Weapon Spirits [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | May 28, 2014 3:38 PM EST
The role playing action game "Sacred" 3 is set for an early release date in August. The new trailer of the game gives the viewers a glimpse of the gameplay and weapons. The game will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
"Sacred" 3 will be released on 5 August, 2014; it was expected to be released by late August. The game is available for pre-order and the PlayStation 3 version is priced at $49.96. The game can be pre-ordered from Amazon, GameStop, Target and Walmart.
The game takes players back to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The new trailer of the game gives the viewers a glimpse of Weapon Spirits in the game. The Weapon Spirits will help players to level up their hero in the game and also make their equipped weapons more powerful.
The Weapon Spirits will increase the critical hits, hamper enemy movements, regain health and give powers to the entire team. The powers of the Weapon Spirits can also be used in the single player mode.
There are five heroes in "Sacred" 3. Serphim and Ancarian are the female classes and Safiri, Khukuri and Malakhim are the male classes in the game, there is a hero from each class in the game. Each hero comes with distinct fighting abilities and a unique weapon.
The pre-ordered game will include an additional Underworld story mission pack and also an additional playable character. The Underworld story will require the players to fight their way through to the top of a mysterious tower and confront the Black Seraphim, a character from the "Sacred" 2 game.
Claire is the hero from the Seraphim class. The sword wielding hero has to leave the Sanctuary and take the fight to the evil emperor Zane. Marak is the hero from Safiri class, a group of people living in the islands in the Southern Sea, he wields a mace.
Alithea is from royal heritage and belong to the Ancarian class; her choice of weapon is a spear. Vajra is an archer belonging to the Khukuri class, who are from the snowy peaks in the North. Kython is the hero from the Malakhim class, he uses blood magic and dual curved blades.
"Sacred" 3 is a co-operative game and viewers can see the players fight off multiple enemies in the trailer. The fast paced action role playing game with an engaging story line is expected to keep the players occupied for hours.
'Star Wars: Attack Squadrons' Shut Down-Fans Give Mixed Reactions [Read]
'Murdered' Soul Suspect Release Date - New Trailer Gives Extensive Look at Game [Read]
'The Wolf Among Us' Episode 4 Release Date and Predictions [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Xbox One Sales Gear Up in China And UK As October System Update Improves Hardware
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks