HTC M8 Ace Vogue: Five Reasons to Wait for New Android Smart Phone
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 28, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC Corporation is set to boost their mobile phone sales with the rumored early release of HTC M8 Ace Vogue on June 3. As the hype builds on with the nearing date, here are five reasons to wait for the new Android smart phone.
According to an article from Gizboot, HTC M8 Ace Vogue will be very affordably priced for only US$481 which translates to $520 in Australia. This amount will be few hundreds cheaper than HTC One M8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 which are priced at AU$719.95 and AU$739.95 respectively in MobiCity.
The Fuse of Journalism mentioned that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will sport the latest Android 4.4 KitKat version plus HTC's Sense 6 user interface. This allows smart phone users to seamlessly surf the Web, listen to music, or play games on their smart phone units with the updated operating system.
Various sources also mentioned that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will come with a 13-megapixel LED flash rear-facing camera and 5-megapixel front facing camera. With this powerful camera, smart phone enthusiasts who are fond of taking selfies and other snapshots will look forward to pose for more picture taking moments.
Words have also spread over the Web that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will have Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. It will also have either 16 GB or 32 GB of internal memory plus a microSD card slot. With this powerful processor, users will be able to successfully perform different tasks on their mobile phones.
According to GSM Arena, HTC M8 Ace Vogue will have a curvy design giving it a sleek appearance. In addition, it will have a plastic casing instead of the brushed aluminium finish which is perhaps the main reason behind the phone's budget-friendly price. This provides the Android smart phone with a light finish while keeping the screen secure from breakage in case of accidental fall.
The reasons mentioned above make smart phone shoppers optimistic to wait for HTC M8 Ace Vogue upon its rumoured June 3 market release.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Reportedly Cleared by FCC: Five Fresh Features to Expect from Android Smart Phone
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 New Release Imminent as Apple Enters Mid-August Production with New 24-Karat Gold iPhone 6
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects