HTC M8 Ace Vogue: Five Reasons to Wait for New Android Smart Phone
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 28, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC Corporation is set to boost their mobile phone sales with the rumored early release of HTC M8 Ace Vogue on June 3. As the hype builds on with the nearing date, here are five reasons to wait for the new Android smart phone.
According to an article from Gizboot, HTC M8 Ace Vogue will be very affordably priced for only US$481 which translates to $520 in Australia. This amount will be few hundreds cheaper than HTC One M8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 which are priced at AU$719.95 and AU$739.95 respectively in MobiCity.
The Fuse of Journalism mentioned that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will sport the latest Android 4.4 KitKat version plus HTC's Sense 6 user interface. This allows smart phone users to seamlessly surf the Web, listen to music, or play games on their smart phone units with the updated operating system.
Various sources also mentioned that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will come with a 13-megapixel LED flash rear-facing camera and 5-megapixel front facing camera. With this powerful camera, smart phone enthusiasts who are fond of taking selfies and other snapshots will look forward to pose for more picture taking moments.
Words have also spread over the Web that HTC M8 Ace Vogue will have Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. It will also have either 16 GB or 32 GB of internal memory plus a microSD card slot. With this powerful processor, users will be able to successfully perform different tasks on their mobile phones.
According to GSM Arena, HTC M8 Ace Vogue will have a curvy design giving it a sleek appearance. In addition, it will have a plastic casing instead of the brushed aluminium finish which is perhaps the main reason behind the phone's budget-friendly price. This provides the Android smart phone with a light finish while keeping the screen secure from breakage in case of accidental fall.
The reasons mentioned above make smart phone shoppers optimistic to wait for HTC M8 Ace Vogue upon its rumoured June 3 market release.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues