‘Hendall’ Reunion: Kendall Jenner ‘Desperately’ Wants Harry Styles Back But One Direction Singer ‘No Longer Interested in 'KUWTK' Star
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 2:55 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner created quite a buzz when they briefly dated each other. The alleged romance of the couple soon came to an end. But "Hendall" may not have really ended-at least for Kendall Jenner. According to the latest update, Kendall Jenner is not over Harry Styles yet.
According to Radar Online, reality star and model Kendall Jenner "just can't get him [Harry Styles] out of her head." But the hunk is "no longer interested." The report reveals that their romance "fizzled out" months ago. Despite of that she "hasn't stopped" calling Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner "desperately wants him back," revealed the source to the publication. She reportedly "loved the attention" that she received when she was dating Harry Styles. "Plus she really fell for him big time," told the source.
Kendall reportedly misses One Direction hunk, who "couldn't care less."
The source claims that Kendall "really opened up" to Styles, who did nothing but "use" her. Despite all this, Kendall reportedly still dreams of a "rematch" with Styles and after a night out with her girlfriends she'll come home and phone him.
Harry Styles has been linked with several tinsel town girls and Kendall Jenner is one of them. Prior to her, he has dated songstress Taylor Swift for a long time. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner sparked "Hendall" romance news when they were first spotted on a dinner date in Los Angeles in Nov. 2013. Soon after, they were seen together on many occasions, leading fans to believe that they are the new couple. Later, they were seen together outside a hotel in New York and they reportedly spent time together in Bruce Jenner's Malibu beach house.
After three months of dating each other the couple split up in February. The Sun reported (via Daily Mail) that they broke up due to their busy schedules and "work commitments."
"KUWTK" star is not over One Direction singer, who "rarely" attends her calls. "He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," revealed the source to Radar Online. What do you think? Do you want to see Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James