‘Hendall’ Reunion: Kendall Jenner ‘Desperately’ Wants Harry Styles Back But One Direction Singer ‘No Longer Interested in 'KUWTK' Star
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 2:55 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner created quite a buzz when they briefly dated each other. The alleged romance of the couple soon came to an end. But "Hendall" may not have really ended-at least for Kendall Jenner. According to the latest update, Kendall Jenner is not over Harry Styles yet.
According to Radar Online, reality star and model Kendall Jenner "just can't get him [Harry Styles] out of her head." But the hunk is "no longer interested." The report reveals that their romance "fizzled out" months ago. Despite of that she "hasn't stopped" calling Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner "desperately wants him back," revealed the source to the publication. She reportedly "loved the attention" that she received when she was dating Harry Styles. "Plus she really fell for him big time," told the source.
Kendall reportedly misses One Direction hunk, who "couldn't care less."
The source claims that Kendall "really opened up" to Styles, who did nothing but "use" her. Despite all this, Kendall reportedly still dreams of a "rematch" with Styles and after a night out with her girlfriends she'll come home and phone him.
Harry Styles has been linked with several tinsel town girls and Kendall Jenner is one of them. Prior to her, he has dated songstress Taylor Swift for a long time. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner sparked "Hendall" romance news when they were first spotted on a dinner date in Los Angeles in Nov. 2013. Soon after, they were seen together on many occasions, leading fans to believe that they are the new couple. Later, they were seen together outside a hotel in New York and they reportedly spent time together in Bruce Jenner's Malibu beach house.
After three months of dating each other the couple split up in February. The Sun reported (via Daily Mail) that they broke up due to their busy schedules and "work commitments."
"KUWTK" star is not over One Direction singer, who "rarely" attends her calls. "He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," revealed the source to Radar Online. What do you think? Do you want to see Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen