‘Hendall’ Reunion: Kendall Jenner ‘Desperately’ Wants Harry Styles Back But One Direction Singer ‘No Longer Interested in 'KUWTK' Star
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 2:55 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner created quite a buzz when they briefly dated each other. The alleged romance of the couple soon came to an end. But "Hendall" may not have really ended-at least for Kendall Jenner. According to the latest update, Kendall Jenner is not over Harry Styles yet.
According to Radar Online, reality star and model Kendall Jenner "just can't get him [Harry Styles] out of her head." But the hunk is "no longer interested." The report reveals that their romance "fizzled out" months ago. Despite of that she "hasn't stopped" calling Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner "desperately wants him back," revealed the source to the publication. She reportedly "loved the attention" that she received when she was dating Harry Styles. "Plus she really fell for him big time," told the source.
Kendall reportedly misses One Direction hunk, who "couldn't care less."
The source claims that Kendall "really opened up" to Styles, who did nothing but "use" her. Despite all this, Kendall reportedly still dreams of a "rematch" with Styles and after a night out with her girlfriends she'll come home and phone him.
Harry Styles has been linked with several tinsel town girls and Kendall Jenner is one of them. Prior to her, he has dated songstress Taylor Swift for a long time. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner sparked "Hendall" romance news when they were first spotted on a dinner date in Los Angeles in Nov. 2013. Soon after, they were seen together on many occasions, leading fans to believe that they are the new couple. Later, they were seen together outside a hotel in New York and they reportedly spent time together in Bruce Jenner's Malibu beach house.
After three months of dating each other the couple split up in February. The Sun reported (via Daily Mail) that they broke up due to their busy schedules and "work commitments."
"KUWTK" star is not over One Direction singer, who "rarely" attends her calls. "He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," revealed the source to Radar Online. What do you think? Do you want to see Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date