‘Hendall’ Reunion: Kendall Jenner ‘Desperately’ Wants Harry Styles Back But One Direction Singer ‘No Longer Interested in 'KUWTK' Star
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 2:55 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner created quite a buzz when they briefly dated each other. The alleged romance of the couple soon came to an end. But "Hendall" may not have really ended-at least for Kendall Jenner. According to the latest update, Kendall Jenner is not over Harry Styles yet.
According to Radar Online, reality star and model Kendall Jenner "just can't get him [Harry Styles] out of her head." But the hunk is "no longer interested." The report reveals that their romance "fizzled out" months ago. Despite of that she "hasn't stopped" calling Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner "desperately wants him back," revealed the source to the publication. She reportedly "loved the attention" that she received when she was dating Harry Styles. "Plus she really fell for him big time," told the source.
Kendall reportedly misses One Direction hunk, who "couldn't care less."
The source claims that Kendall "really opened up" to Styles, who did nothing but "use" her. Despite all this, Kendall reportedly still dreams of a "rematch" with Styles and after a night out with her girlfriends she'll come home and phone him.
Harry Styles has been linked with several tinsel town girls and Kendall Jenner is one of them. Prior to her, he has dated songstress Taylor Swift for a long time. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner sparked "Hendall" romance news when they were first spotted on a dinner date in Los Angeles in Nov. 2013. Soon after, they were seen together on many occasions, leading fans to believe that they are the new couple. Later, they were seen together outside a hotel in New York and they reportedly spent time together in Bruce Jenner's Malibu beach house.
After three months of dating each other the couple split up in February. The Sun reported (via Daily Mail) that they broke up due to their busy schedules and "work commitments."
"KUWTK" star is not over One Direction singer, who "rarely" attends her calls. "He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," revealed the source to Radar Online. What do you think? Do you want to see Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates