‘Hendall’ Reunion: Kendall Jenner ‘Desperately’ Wants Harry Styles Back But One Direction Singer ‘No Longer Interested in 'KUWTK' Star
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 2:55 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner created quite a buzz when they briefly dated each other. The alleged romance of the couple soon came to an end. But "Hendall" may not have really ended-at least for Kendall Jenner. According to the latest update, Kendall Jenner is not over Harry Styles yet.
According to Radar Online, reality star and model Kendall Jenner "just can't get him [Harry Styles] out of her head." But the hunk is "no longer interested." The report reveals that their romance "fizzled out" months ago. Despite of that she "hasn't stopped" calling Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner "desperately wants him back," revealed the source to the publication. She reportedly "loved the attention" that she received when she was dating Harry Styles. "Plus she really fell for him big time," told the source.
Kendall reportedly misses One Direction hunk, who "couldn't care less."
The source claims that Kendall "really opened up" to Styles, who did nothing but "use" her. Despite all this, Kendall reportedly still dreams of a "rematch" with Styles and after a night out with her girlfriends she'll come home and phone him.
Harry Styles has been linked with several tinsel town girls and Kendall Jenner is one of them. Prior to her, he has dated songstress Taylor Swift for a long time. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner sparked "Hendall" romance news when they were first spotted on a dinner date in Los Angeles in Nov. 2013. Soon after, they were seen together on many occasions, leading fans to believe that they are the new couple. Later, they were seen together outside a hotel in New York and they reportedly spent time together in Bruce Jenner's Malibu beach house.
After three months of dating each other the couple split up in February. The Sun reported (via Daily Mail) that they broke up due to their busy schedules and "work commitments."
"KUWTK" star is not over One Direction singer, who "rarely" attends her calls. "He doesn't want to encourage her, but it's turning into an embarrassing situation - for both of them," revealed the source to Radar Online. What do you think? Do you want to see Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best