Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Images Leaked, Smartphone Features Quad HD Display And Snapdragon 801
May 28, 2014 2:01 PM EST
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone may be coming to the market soon. Vibe Z2 Pro specs, details and photos have been spotted in various Web sites.
People walk past a Lenovo shop in Hefei, Anhui province, October 18, 2013. Chinese computer maker Lenovo, which has signed a non-disclosure deal to examine BlackBerry's books, faces regulatory obstacles if it bids for all of the company and will likely pursue just parts, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Several photos of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone have been leaked online (photo). The source, according to Engadget, comes from the Chinese microblogging website Sina Weibo. The photos were reportedly taken from an internal event (photo 2). According to GSM Arena , the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the company's flagship model for this year, which is designed to stand out among other brands and Lenovo's flagship models.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone, according to Engadget, is once again choosing metal for its design similar to the Lenovo K900. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro features an aluminum unibody design that is only 7.7mm thin (photo). This is a very welcome change from the plastic body of its predecessor, the Lenovo K910 Vibe Z. The Vibe Z2 Pro screen measures six inches with a 1440x2560 quad HD display and a 490ppi pixel density (photo). It also features a high screen-to-bezel ratio. The side bezels, which are barely noticeable, give easy access for on screen controls. Its large display makes it perfect for watching movies or for playing mobile games (photo). Another noticeable change to the smartphone is the product logo. Instead of the usual "Lenovo" printed at the back (photo), it has been replaced with "Vibe," hinting at the possibility of Lenovo making "Vibe" as a sub-brand (photo).
Features and Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, according to GSM Arena, is packed with features that users would expect to find in a flagship smartphone. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It is powered by a 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 chipset, with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a Dual-SIM active standby with LTE connectivity. This gives consumers the best value if they happen to be using more than one mobile number.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is equipped with a 16MP camera with dual-LED flash. OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) enhances the quality of photos by greatly reducing the image blur due to vibration. NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity is also available. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a massive 4,000mAh battery, which will be more than enough to go through a whole day of heavy usage.
Price and release date for Lenovo's Viber Z2 Pro smartphone is yet unknown. However, according to Engadget, given that the leaked information were from an internal event, an official announcement should be made soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney' For Nintendo 3DS Released On Aug. 29, 2014 In North America [WATCH VIDEO]
- SIMS 4 Missing Contents To Be Added Via DLC and New Details Unveiled From Livestream
- 5 Free Apps For Smartphones That Can Help Make You Look Beautiful
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide