Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Images Leaked, Smartphone Features Quad HD Display And Snapdragon 801
May 28, 2014 2:01 PM EST
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone may be coming to the market soon. Vibe Z2 Pro specs, details and photos have been spotted in various Web sites.
People walk past a Lenovo shop in Hefei, Anhui province, October 18, 2013. Chinese computer maker Lenovo, which has signed a non-disclosure deal to examine BlackBerry's books, faces regulatory obstacles if it bids for all of the company and will likely pursue just parts, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Several photos of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone have been leaked online (photo). The source, according to Engadget, comes from the Chinese microblogging website Sina Weibo. The photos were reportedly taken from an internal event (photo 2). According to GSM Arena , the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the company's flagship model for this year, which is designed to stand out among other brands and Lenovo's flagship models.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone, according to Engadget, is once again choosing metal for its design similar to the Lenovo K900. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro features an aluminum unibody design that is only 7.7mm thin (photo). This is a very welcome change from the plastic body of its predecessor, the Lenovo K910 Vibe Z. The Vibe Z2 Pro screen measures six inches with a 1440x2560 quad HD display and a 490ppi pixel density (photo). It also features a high screen-to-bezel ratio. The side bezels, which are barely noticeable, give easy access for on screen controls. Its large display makes it perfect for watching movies or for playing mobile games (photo). Another noticeable change to the smartphone is the product logo. Instead of the usual "Lenovo" printed at the back (photo), it has been replaced with "Vibe," hinting at the possibility of Lenovo making "Vibe" as a sub-brand (photo).
Features and Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, according to GSM Arena, is packed with features that users would expect to find in a flagship smartphone. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It is powered by a 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 chipset, with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a Dual-SIM active standby with LTE connectivity. This gives consumers the best value if they happen to be using more than one mobile number.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is equipped with a 16MP camera with dual-LED flash. OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) enhances the quality of photos by greatly reducing the image blur due to vibration. NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity is also available. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a massive 4,000mAh battery, which will be more than enough to go through a whole day of heavy usage.
Price and release date for Lenovo's Viber Z2 Pro smartphone is yet unknown. However, according to Engadget, given that the leaked information were from an internal event, an official announcement should be made soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around