Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Images Leaked, Smartphone Features Quad HD Display And Snapdragon 801
May 28, 2014 2:01 PM EST
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone may be coming to the market soon. Vibe Z2 Pro specs, details and photos have been spotted in various Web sites.
People walk past a Lenovo shop in Hefei, Anhui province, October 18, 2013. Chinese computer maker Lenovo, which has signed a non-disclosure deal to examine BlackBerry's books, faces regulatory obstacles if it bids for all of the company and will likely pursue just parts, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Several photos of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone have been leaked online (photo). The source, according to Engadget, comes from the Chinese microblogging website Sina Weibo. The photos were reportedly taken from an internal event (photo 2). According to GSM Arena , the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the company's flagship model for this year, which is designed to stand out among other brands and Lenovo's flagship models.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone, according to Engadget, is once again choosing metal for its design similar to the Lenovo K900. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro features an aluminum unibody design that is only 7.7mm thin (photo). This is a very welcome change from the plastic body of its predecessor, the Lenovo K910 Vibe Z. The Vibe Z2 Pro screen measures six inches with a 1440x2560 quad HD display and a 490ppi pixel density (photo). It also features a high screen-to-bezel ratio. The side bezels, which are barely noticeable, give easy access for on screen controls. Its large display makes it perfect for watching movies or for playing mobile games (photo). Another noticeable change to the smartphone is the product logo. Instead of the usual "Lenovo" printed at the back (photo), it has been replaced with "Vibe," hinting at the possibility of Lenovo making "Vibe" as a sub-brand (photo).
Features and Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, according to GSM Arena, is packed with features that users would expect to find in a flagship smartphone. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It is powered by a 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 chipset, with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a Dual-SIM active standby with LTE connectivity. This gives consumers the best value if they happen to be using more than one mobile number.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is equipped with a 16MP camera with dual-LED flash. OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) enhances the quality of photos by greatly reducing the image blur due to vibration. NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity is also available. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a massive 4,000mAh battery, which will be more than enough to go through a whole day of heavy usage.
Price and release date for Lenovo's Viber Z2 Pro smartphone is yet unknown. However, according to Engadget, given that the leaked information were from an internal event, an official announcement should be made soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal