Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Images Leaked, Smartphone Features Quad HD Display And Snapdragon 801
May 28, 2014 2:01 PM EST
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone may be coming to the market soon. Vibe Z2 Pro specs, details and photos have been spotted in various Web sites.
People walk past a Lenovo shop in Hefei, Anhui province, October 18, 2013. Chinese computer maker Lenovo, which has signed a non-disclosure deal to examine BlackBerry's books, faces regulatory obstacles if it bids for all of the company and will likely pursue just parts, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Several photos of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone have been leaked online (photo). The source, according to Engadget, comes from the Chinese microblogging website Sina Weibo. The photos were reportedly taken from an internal event (photo 2). According to GSM Arena , the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the company's flagship model for this year, which is designed to stand out among other brands and Lenovo's flagship models.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone, according to Engadget, is once again choosing metal for its design similar to the Lenovo K900. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro features an aluminum unibody design that is only 7.7mm thin (photo). This is a very welcome change from the plastic body of its predecessor, the Lenovo K910 Vibe Z. The Vibe Z2 Pro screen measures six inches with a 1440x2560 quad HD display and a 490ppi pixel density (photo). It also features a high screen-to-bezel ratio. The side bezels, which are barely noticeable, give easy access for on screen controls. Its large display makes it perfect for watching movies or for playing mobile games (photo). Another noticeable change to the smartphone is the product logo. Instead of the usual "Lenovo" printed at the back (photo), it has been replaced with "Vibe," hinting at the possibility of Lenovo making "Vibe" as a sub-brand (photo).
Features and Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, according to GSM Arena, is packed with features that users would expect to find in a flagship smartphone. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It is powered by a 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 chipset, with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a Dual-SIM active standby with LTE connectivity. This gives consumers the best value if they happen to be using more than one mobile number.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is equipped with a 16MP camera with dual-LED flash. OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) enhances the quality of photos by greatly reducing the image blur due to vibration. NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity is also available. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone also features a massive 4,000mAh battery, which will be more than enough to go through a whole day of heavy usage.
Price and release date for Lenovo's Viber Z2 Pro smartphone is yet unknown. However, according to Engadget, given that the leaked information were from an internal event, an official announcement should be made soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Windows 9 Release: Reasons of Free Download for Windows 8 and Windows 7 Customers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales