Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Onscreen Reunion: Report Suggests Probability of a ‘Non-Fiction Biopic’ Movie Starring 'Twilight' Co-Stars-Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Former couple and co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have avoided any kind of off-screen reunion ever since they parted ways in May 2013. But according to the latest update, "Twilight" actors may be seen together on-screen in the near future.
According to Celebrity Dirt Laundry, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are "thinking" about coming together for another movie. The "sources close to the situation" revealed that the movie will be nothing like their last gig together. It would apparently be different from "Twilight" and more like "non-fiction biopic" like KStew's "Clouds of Sils Maria."
The Web site noted that the "producers are reportedly trying to get Kristen and Rob on board for a movie." They are trying to get them together for a film that would "mirror" their actual lives when they were filming "Twilight." According to the report, they specifically want to show "how two relatively unknown actors met and fall in love while filming a famous franchise, and how their romance became a worldwide phenomenon along with the franchise."
Furthermore, the film will not target "young-adult audience" unlike "Twilight." The alleged on-screen reunion of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly centre on the behind-the-camera aspects of their romance and "how the showmance became a legitimate romance." It would also focus on the changes in their relationship after the "cheating scandal."
However, Fashion and Style believes that this reunion will not happen "ever." Pointing out Robert's and Kristen's nature of never opening up about their personal lives on big-screen, the Web site denies any possibility of such a reunion.
Furthermore, the publication notes that it is still unsure if the two are on "good terms with each other." According to Hollywood Life report Kristen Stewart "avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left."
Meanwhile, fans know that Robert Pattinson recently said goodbye to "Twilight." In an interview during Cannes Film Festival, British actor told Variety why he wouldn't do another vampire gig. The 28-year-old actor feels he's "too old" for it. What do you think? Would you want to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rekindle romance on-screen for a new movie?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen