Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Onscreen Reunion: Report Suggests Probability of a ‘Non-Fiction Biopic’ Movie Starring 'Twilight' Co-Stars-Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Former couple and co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have avoided any kind of off-screen reunion ever since they parted ways in May 2013. But according to the latest update, "Twilight" actors may be seen together on-screen in the near future.
According to Celebrity Dirt Laundry, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are "thinking" about coming together for another movie. The "sources close to the situation" revealed that the movie will be nothing like their last gig together. It would apparently be different from "Twilight" and more like "non-fiction biopic" like KStew's "Clouds of Sils Maria."
The Web site noted that the "producers are reportedly trying to get Kristen and Rob on board for a movie." They are trying to get them together for a film that would "mirror" their actual lives when they were filming "Twilight." According to the report, they specifically want to show "how two relatively unknown actors met and fall in love while filming a famous franchise, and how their romance became a worldwide phenomenon along with the franchise."
Furthermore, the film will not target "young-adult audience" unlike "Twilight." The alleged on-screen reunion of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly centre on the behind-the-camera aspects of their romance and "how the showmance became a legitimate romance." It would also focus on the changes in their relationship after the "cheating scandal."
However, Fashion and Style believes that this reunion will not happen "ever." Pointing out Robert's and Kristen's nature of never opening up about their personal lives on big-screen, the Web site denies any possibility of such a reunion.
Furthermore, the publication notes that it is still unsure if the two are on "good terms with each other." According to Hollywood Life report Kristen Stewart "avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left."
Meanwhile, fans know that Robert Pattinson recently said goodbye to "Twilight." In an interview during Cannes Film Festival, British actor told Variety why he wouldn't do another vampire gig. The 28-year-old actor feels he's "too old" for it. What do you think? Would you want to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rekindle romance on-screen for a new movie?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools