Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Onscreen Reunion: Report Suggests Probability of a ‘Non-Fiction Biopic’ Movie Starring 'Twilight' Co-Stars-Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Former couple and co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have avoided any kind of off-screen reunion ever since they parted ways in May 2013. But according to the latest update, "Twilight" actors may be seen together on-screen in the near future.
According to Celebrity Dirt Laundry, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are "thinking" about coming together for another movie. The "sources close to the situation" revealed that the movie will be nothing like their last gig together. It would apparently be different from "Twilight" and more like "non-fiction biopic" like KStew's "Clouds of Sils Maria."
The Web site noted that the "producers are reportedly trying to get Kristen and Rob on board for a movie." They are trying to get them together for a film that would "mirror" their actual lives when they were filming "Twilight." According to the report, they specifically want to show "how two relatively unknown actors met and fall in love while filming a famous franchise, and how their romance became a worldwide phenomenon along with the franchise."
Furthermore, the film will not target "young-adult audience" unlike "Twilight." The alleged on-screen reunion of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly centre on the behind-the-camera aspects of their romance and "how the showmance became a legitimate romance." It would also focus on the changes in their relationship after the "cheating scandal."
However, Fashion and Style believes that this reunion will not happen "ever." Pointing out Robert's and Kristen's nature of never opening up about their personal lives on big-screen, the Web site denies any possibility of such a reunion.
Furthermore, the publication notes that it is still unsure if the two are on "good terms with each other." According to Hollywood Life report Kristen Stewart "avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left."
Meanwhile, fans know that Robert Pattinson recently said goodbye to "Twilight." In an interview during Cannes Film Festival, British actor told Variety why he wouldn't do another vampire gig. The 28-year-old actor feels he's "too old" for it. What do you think? Would you want to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rekindle romance on-screen for a new movie?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]