Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Onscreen Reunion: Report Suggests Probability of a ‘Non-Fiction Biopic’ Movie Starring 'Twilight' Co-Stars-Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Former couple and co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have avoided any kind of off-screen reunion ever since they parted ways in May 2013. But according to the latest update, "Twilight" actors may be seen together on-screen in the near future.
According to Celebrity Dirt Laundry, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are "thinking" about coming together for another movie. The "sources close to the situation" revealed that the movie will be nothing like their last gig together. It would apparently be different from "Twilight" and more like "non-fiction biopic" like KStew's "Clouds of Sils Maria."
The Web site noted that the "producers are reportedly trying to get Kristen and Rob on board for a movie." They are trying to get them together for a film that would "mirror" their actual lives when they were filming "Twilight." According to the report, they specifically want to show "how two relatively unknown actors met and fall in love while filming a famous franchise, and how their romance became a worldwide phenomenon along with the franchise."
Furthermore, the film will not target "young-adult audience" unlike "Twilight." The alleged on-screen reunion of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly centre on the behind-the-camera aspects of their romance and "how the showmance became a legitimate romance." It would also focus on the changes in their relationship after the "cheating scandal."
However, Fashion and Style believes that this reunion will not happen "ever." Pointing out Robert's and Kristen's nature of never opening up about their personal lives on big-screen, the Web site denies any possibility of such a reunion.
Furthermore, the publication notes that it is still unsure if the two are on "good terms with each other." According to Hollywood Life report Kristen Stewart "avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left."
Meanwhile, fans know that Robert Pattinson recently said goodbye to "Twilight." In an interview during Cannes Film Festival, British actor told Variety why he wouldn't do another vampire gig. The 28-year-old actor feels he's "too old" for it. What do you think? Would you want to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rekindle romance on-screen for a new movie?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?