Kate Upton Photoshop Disaster for Elle Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Celebrities aren't perfect but often times, ordinary people look up to them in awe because of how they are seen on pictures with everything perfect - shape, skin, face, and hair. Because of this, celebrities often get some help from experts to fix their flaws through the use of technology. A digital nip and tuck would certainly make celebrities look prettier, sexier, and nearly perfect, but sometimes, it doesn't go quite as planned. Kate Upton is the latest victim of a photoshop disaster.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
The hilarious fashion photo mishap shows Kate without an underarm, Scallywagandvagabond.com reported. The photo was featured on Elle Magazine, where Kate's trainer David Kirsch shared the tips and tricks on maintaining the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model's "sexy toned physique."
"Doesn't have an underarm because she's on David Kirsch's super charged diet and exercise regimen or under the auspices of Elle Magazine's editorial team who want to remind us that perfect women only exist when they photoshop you to oblivion," the Website wrote.
As the Web site puts it, it is interesting how the "fashion and media industry" alter pictures of celebrities, exclusively the female ones, making their waist trimmed down, their cellulites removed, their skin tone evened out, and their legs made slimmer just so they would appear as nearly perfect human beings.
"It is not the first time that Kate Upton has been photoshopped as the fashion and media industry continue to come to terms with how they present their preferred darlings and the awkward realities they sometimes come with."
Indeed, Kate's pictures have been photoshopped quite a few times in the past, most especially for her Sports Illustrated pictures, according to several reports. Huffington Post reported that Kate's cover for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Issue. Famousplastic.com also posted retouched pictures of the blonde supermodel.
Kate is already beautiful pre-photoshop. She probably didn't choose or wouldn't have preferred to have her pictures altered altogether, don't you think? Kate is just one of the many celebrities whose pictures have been digitally altered.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate