Kate Upton Photoshop Disaster for Elle Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Celebrities aren't perfect but often times, ordinary people look up to them in awe because of how they are seen on pictures with everything perfect - shape, skin, face, and hair. Because of this, celebrities often get some help from experts to fix their flaws through the use of technology. A digital nip and tuck would certainly make celebrities look prettier, sexier, and nearly perfect, but sometimes, it doesn't go quite as planned. Kate Upton is the latest victim of a photoshop disaster.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
The hilarious fashion photo mishap shows Kate without an underarm, Scallywagandvagabond.com reported. The photo was featured on Elle Magazine, where Kate's trainer David Kirsch shared the tips and tricks on maintaining the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model's "sexy toned physique."
"Doesn't have an underarm because she's on David Kirsch's super charged diet and exercise regimen or under the auspices of Elle Magazine's editorial team who want to remind us that perfect women only exist when they photoshop you to oblivion," the Website wrote.
As the Web site puts it, it is interesting how the "fashion and media industry" alter pictures of celebrities, exclusively the female ones, making their waist trimmed down, their cellulites removed, their skin tone evened out, and their legs made slimmer just so they would appear as nearly perfect human beings.
"It is not the first time that Kate Upton has been photoshopped as the fashion and media industry continue to come to terms with how they present their preferred darlings and the awkward realities they sometimes come with."
Indeed, Kate's pictures have been photoshopped quite a few times in the past, most especially for her Sports Illustrated pictures, according to several reports. Huffington Post reported that Kate's cover for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Issue. Famousplastic.com also posted retouched pictures of the blonde supermodel.
Kate is already beautiful pre-photoshop. She probably didn't choose or wouldn't have preferred to have her pictures altered altogether, don't you think? Kate is just one of the many celebrities whose pictures have been digitally altered.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks