Kate Upton Photoshop Disaster for Elle Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Celebrities aren't perfect but often times, ordinary people look up to them in awe because of how they are seen on pictures with everything perfect - shape, skin, face, and hair. Because of this, celebrities often get some help from experts to fix their flaws through the use of technology. A digital nip and tuck would certainly make celebrities look prettier, sexier, and nearly perfect, but sometimes, it doesn't go quite as planned. Kate Upton is the latest victim of a photoshop disaster.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
The hilarious fashion photo mishap shows Kate without an underarm, Scallywagandvagabond.com reported. The photo was featured on Elle Magazine, where Kate's trainer David Kirsch shared the tips and tricks on maintaining the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model's "sexy toned physique."
"Doesn't have an underarm because she's on David Kirsch's super charged diet and exercise regimen or under the auspices of Elle Magazine's editorial team who want to remind us that perfect women only exist when they photoshop you to oblivion," the Website wrote.
As the Web site puts it, it is interesting how the "fashion and media industry" alter pictures of celebrities, exclusively the female ones, making their waist trimmed down, their cellulites removed, their skin tone evened out, and their legs made slimmer just so they would appear as nearly perfect human beings.
"It is not the first time that Kate Upton has been photoshopped as the fashion and media industry continue to come to terms with how they present their preferred darlings and the awkward realities they sometimes come with."
Indeed, Kate's pictures have been photoshopped quite a few times in the past, most especially for her Sports Illustrated pictures, according to several reports. Huffington Post reported that Kate's cover for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Issue. Famousplastic.com also posted retouched pictures of the blonde supermodel.
Kate is already beautiful pre-photoshop. She probably didn't choose or wouldn't have preferred to have her pictures altered altogether, don't you think? Kate is just one of the many celebrities whose pictures have been digitally altered.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff