Kate Upton Photoshop Disaster for Elle Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Celebrities aren't perfect but often times, ordinary people look up to them in awe because of how they are seen on pictures with everything perfect - shape, skin, face, and hair. Because of this, celebrities often get some help from experts to fix their flaws through the use of technology. A digital nip and tuck would certainly make celebrities look prettier, sexier, and nearly perfect, but sometimes, it doesn't go quite as planned. Kate Upton is the latest victim of a photoshop disaster.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
The hilarious fashion photo mishap shows Kate without an underarm, Scallywagandvagabond.com reported. The photo was featured on Elle Magazine, where Kate's trainer David Kirsch shared the tips and tricks on maintaining the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model's "sexy toned physique."
"Doesn't have an underarm because she's on David Kirsch's super charged diet and exercise regimen or under the auspices of Elle Magazine's editorial team who want to remind us that perfect women only exist when they photoshop you to oblivion," the Website wrote.
As the Web site puts it, it is interesting how the "fashion and media industry" alter pictures of celebrities, exclusively the female ones, making their waist trimmed down, their cellulites removed, their skin tone evened out, and their legs made slimmer just so they would appear as nearly perfect human beings.
"It is not the first time that Kate Upton has been photoshopped as the fashion and media industry continue to come to terms with how they present their preferred darlings and the awkward realities they sometimes come with."
Indeed, Kate's pictures have been photoshopped quite a few times in the past, most especially for her Sports Illustrated pictures, according to several reports. Huffington Post reported that Kate's cover for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Issue. Famousplastic.com also posted retouched pictures of the blonde supermodel.
Kate is already beautiful pre-photoshop. She probably didn't choose or wouldn't have preferred to have her pictures altered altogether, don't you think? Kate is just one of the many celebrities whose pictures have been digitally altered.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon