Robert Pattinson Requests Kristen Stewart To Come to Cannes Only After His Premieres Are Over
By Annie Dee | May 28, 2014 10:47 AM EST
Contradictory to previous reports that Kristen Stewart decided to attend the Cannes late because of a shooting and because she does not want to bump into Robert Pattinson, a new report claiming that Robert Pattinson expressly requested Kristen Stewart to attend the Cannes after his own premieres were done comes out. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Robert Pattinson requested Kristen Stewart not to come while he is at the Cannes to eliminate all chances of them being spotted together. Because Kristen Stewart was the girlfriend who cheated on him and humiliated him in front of the whole world, this request seems logical. Kristen thinks it's the least she can do for the man she shamed.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Kristen may have followed suit with the request, but this does not mean she was not hurt. Kristen was kind of hoping that Cannes would just be the place and time for them to reconcile. However, her chance slipped away when she was forced to agree to Robert Pattinson's request.
The turn of the events is certainly sad for Kristen Stewart, who reportedly cannot move on from Robert Pattinson, while the latter is more than ready to just forget her, and to the hardcore fans of the couple and the Twilight franchise. However, they should not despair just yet. Sources of Celebrity Dirty Laundry are claiming that both Kristen and Rob are actually thinking about starring in another movie together. The movie is not anything like Twilight, but the fact that they will be together is enough to drive fans wild.
The new movie may lean towards a more non-fiction biopic vibe, comparably like Kristen's Cannes film, Clouds of Sils Maria. Producers of the said possible movie want Kristen and Rob to star on a movie that would somehow mirror the two stars' real lives during the Twilight craziness. The possible plot will center around two relatively unknown actors meeting and falling in love while working a famous franchise, and how their romance became as phenomenal worldwide as the movie franchise.
If this movie project pans out, it goes without saying that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart needs to seriously resolve all their issues first. They cannot ignore each other while working on such an intimate project.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal