6 Paid Apps That Are Free For a Limited Time Makes iPhone Awesome
By Naveena Joy | May 28, 2014 9:40 AM EST
The applications that are available in the App Store supports iPhone so that the users make full use of the device and ensure it is useful in the day to day life. Most of these apps might come out with a price tag but it is so as they are the most productive ones that will help users to use iPhone in a useful and intellectual way.
There are six awesome paid apps which is now free for a limited time, suggest, trying out soon.
It is an app that helps in 'want to do' list rather than the traditional have to do list. Thinglist is the first iPhone app from Elepath. It is a colourful list of things that provides a neat grid of nine categories: bar, book, food, idea, movie, music, person, place or product in order to remember the list you would like to do. One is required to jot down the want to do things and then view them all in a list by narrowing them down into these nine categories.
WorkTime is an open source application that targets people who wants to keep a track of their time.
- Unique time display calendar lets you see all your shifts at a single glance
- Quickly enter shift start times with just two taps
- Edit, Delete, or add your shifts to a list of common presets with a swipe
- Add notes and shifts to any day, past or present
- Share your schedule with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter or Email
- Save your schedule as a photo on your phone
- Share multiple months
- Add End Times to your shifts
- Add unlimited jobs
- Add up your hours worked and your wage with the Hours Calculator
- Add alerts to remind you of an upcoming shift
- Ad free interface
3. Djay 2
The iOS DJ software is the winner of the Apple Design Award, which transforms iPhone or iPod touch into a full featured DJ system. Djay gives direct access to all songs and playlists on the device by seamlessly integrating with spotify and music library. This app features to perform live, record mixes or enable Automix mode to create a flawless mix automatically.
4. Analog Film
The Analog Film is based on Real film that filters with the help of a well made preset. It also has a Live Filter Preview, where pictures are taken. This app used many nice films for the best quality filter effects.
- Kodak Gold, Portra, Ektarchrome, Tri-X, T-Max Series
- Fuji Pro, Superia, Velvia, Fortia, Astia, Provia, FP, Neopan Series
- Instant PX, Time-Zero Series
- Ilford HP5, Delta Series
- Agfa Film Scala Series
- Konica Centuria Series
5. Recordium Pro
Recordium Pro is a powerful and elegant recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that highlights the song while playing or recording the audio. This helps in focusing on the most crucial parts of the recordings. Features like notes, tags and pictures can be easily attached to any part of the recording. Its intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms makes this app an essential tool for everybody.
Scanbot is a premium mobile scanner app.
- Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
- Cloud integration: Dropbox, Box, Evernote, WebDAV, Yandex and other cloud drives
- Automatic edge detection and scanning
- Multi page documents
- Color modes
- Automatic optimization
- Smart background upload
- Lightning fast
- Beautifully designed
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- New iPhone 7 Display Possibly in the Works as Foxconn Builds New Display Factory Exclusive to Apple
- Apple iPhone 7 Release Roundup: Release Date, Liquidmetal and New Design Technology
- Apple Moves to Sapphire but Corning Makes Tougher Gorilla Glass