‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson Accompanied by Disguised Friend on Her Graduation Day at Brown University—Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter" starlet Emma Watson recently completed her graduation from Brown University. The actress collected her degree on Sunday, May 25, 2014. All throughout the ceremony she was accompanied by a friend, dressed in the graduation robe and cap. Keep reading to find out who she was because it is not what it appears to be.
The 24-year-old actress earned her Ivy League degree in the convocation ceremony held in Rhode Island campus. British actress was one of the 2000 students who graduated that day. The actress, who is known for her "Harry Potter" character Hermoine Granger, was spotted being followed by a friend all along. The woman who appears to be a fellow student of the actress from the college is actually a disguised undercover armed police officer, reported Daily Mail.
To see the photos from Emma Watson's graduation day as published by the British publication, click HERE. The photos suggest that the undercover bodyguard was earlier dressed in formal pink shirt and jeans with her police badge. She later changed her look by adorning a graduation cap and gown, to 'blend' in the crowd. British actress was flanked by her guard who kept constant eye on her.
Hollywood actress Emma Watson enrolled herself at Brown University in 2009 and dropped out to finish the final "Harry Potter" movie. After almost five years and three enrollments to the university, the actress finally accomplished a degree in English Literature.
According to the Web site the fact that Emma Watson brought a police officer with her to the ceremony is "a marked contrast with her stated aim of having a 'normal' experience as a student at the elite U.S. college." Also, Watson's mother Jacqueline Luesby was present at the ceremony to witness the proud moment.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," told Emma Watson to Sunday Times (via Us Magazine).
"I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage,'" added "Noah" actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money