‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson Accompanied by Disguised Friend on Her Graduation Day at Brown University—Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter" starlet Emma Watson recently completed her graduation from Brown University. The actress collected her degree on Sunday, May 25, 2014. All throughout the ceremony she was accompanied by a friend, dressed in the graduation robe and cap. Keep reading to find out who she was because it is not what it appears to be.
The 24-year-old actress earned her Ivy League degree in the convocation ceremony held in Rhode Island campus. British actress was one of the 2000 students who graduated that day. The actress, who is known for her "Harry Potter" character Hermoine Granger, was spotted being followed by a friend all along. The woman who appears to be a fellow student of the actress from the college is actually a disguised undercover armed police officer, reported Daily Mail.
To see the photos from Emma Watson's graduation day as published by the British publication, click HERE. The photos suggest that the undercover bodyguard was earlier dressed in formal pink shirt and jeans with her police badge. She later changed her look by adorning a graduation cap and gown, to 'blend' in the crowd. British actress was flanked by her guard who kept constant eye on her.
Hollywood actress Emma Watson enrolled herself at Brown University in 2009 and dropped out to finish the final "Harry Potter" movie. After almost five years and three enrollments to the university, the actress finally accomplished a degree in English Literature.
According to the Web site the fact that Emma Watson brought a police officer with her to the ceremony is "a marked contrast with her stated aim of having a 'normal' experience as a student at the elite U.S. college." Also, Watson's mother Jacqueline Luesby was present at the ceremony to witness the proud moment.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," told Emma Watson to Sunday Times (via Us Magazine).
"I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage,'" added "Noah" actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage