‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson Accompanied by Disguised Friend on Her Graduation Day at Brown University—Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter" starlet Emma Watson recently completed her graduation from Brown University. The actress collected her degree on Sunday, May 25, 2014. All throughout the ceremony she was accompanied by a friend, dressed in the graduation robe and cap. Keep reading to find out who she was because it is not what it appears to be.
The 24-year-old actress earned her Ivy League degree in the convocation ceremony held in Rhode Island campus. British actress was one of the 2000 students who graduated that day. The actress, who is known for her "Harry Potter" character Hermoine Granger, was spotted being followed by a friend all along. The woman who appears to be a fellow student of the actress from the college is actually a disguised undercover armed police officer, reported Daily Mail.
To see the photos from Emma Watson's graduation day as published by the British publication, click HERE. The photos suggest that the undercover bodyguard was earlier dressed in formal pink shirt and jeans with her police badge. She later changed her look by adorning a graduation cap and gown, to 'blend' in the crowd. British actress was flanked by her guard who kept constant eye on her.
Hollywood actress Emma Watson enrolled herself at Brown University in 2009 and dropped out to finish the final "Harry Potter" movie. After almost five years and three enrollments to the university, the actress finally accomplished a degree in English Literature.
According to the Web site the fact that Emma Watson brought a police officer with her to the ceremony is "a marked contrast with her stated aim of having a 'normal' experience as a student at the elite U.S. college." Also, Watson's mother Jacqueline Luesby was present at the ceremony to witness the proud moment.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," told Emma Watson to Sunday Times (via Us Magazine).
"I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage,'" added "Noah" actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet