‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson Accompanied by Disguised Friend on Her Graduation Day at Brown University—Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter" starlet Emma Watson recently completed her graduation from Brown University. The actress collected her degree on Sunday, May 25, 2014. All throughout the ceremony she was accompanied by a friend, dressed in the graduation robe and cap. Keep reading to find out who she was because it is not what it appears to be.
The 24-year-old actress earned her Ivy League degree in the convocation ceremony held in Rhode Island campus. British actress was one of the 2000 students who graduated that day. The actress, who is known for her "Harry Potter" character Hermoine Granger, was spotted being followed by a friend all along. The woman who appears to be a fellow student of the actress from the college is actually a disguised undercover armed police officer, reported Daily Mail.
To see the photos from Emma Watson's graduation day as published by the British publication, click HERE. The photos suggest that the undercover bodyguard was earlier dressed in formal pink shirt and jeans with her police badge. She later changed her look by adorning a graduation cap and gown, to 'blend' in the crowd. British actress was flanked by her guard who kept constant eye on her.
Hollywood actress Emma Watson enrolled herself at Brown University in 2009 and dropped out to finish the final "Harry Potter" movie. After almost five years and three enrollments to the university, the actress finally accomplished a degree in English Literature.
According to the Web site the fact that Emma Watson brought a police officer with her to the ceremony is "a marked contrast with her stated aim of having a 'normal' experience as a student at the elite U.S. college." Also, Watson's mother Jacqueline Luesby was present at the ceremony to witness the proud moment.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," told Emma Watson to Sunday Times (via Us Magazine).
"I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage,'" added "Noah" actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight