‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson Accompanied by Disguised Friend on Her Graduation Day at Brown University—Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 28, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter" starlet Emma Watson recently completed her graduation from Brown University. The actress collected her degree on Sunday, May 25, 2014. All throughout the ceremony she was accompanied by a friend, dressed in the graduation robe and cap. Keep reading to find out who she was because it is not what it appears to be.
The 24-year-old actress earned her Ivy League degree in the convocation ceremony held in Rhode Island campus. British actress was one of the 2000 students who graduated that day. The actress, who is known for her "Harry Potter" character Hermoine Granger, was spotted being followed by a friend all along. The woman who appears to be a fellow student of the actress from the college is actually a disguised undercover armed police officer, reported Daily Mail.
To see the photos from Emma Watson's graduation day as published by the British publication, click HERE. The photos suggest that the undercover bodyguard was earlier dressed in formal pink shirt and jeans with her police badge. She later changed her look by adorning a graduation cap and gown, to 'blend' in the crowd. British actress was flanked by her guard who kept constant eye on her.
Hollywood actress Emma Watson enrolled herself at Brown University in 2009 and dropped out to finish the final "Harry Potter" movie. After almost five years and three enrollments to the university, the actress finally accomplished a degree in English Literature.
According to the Web site the fact that Emma Watson brought a police officer with her to the ceremony is "a marked contrast with her stated aim of having a 'normal' experience as a student at the elite U.S. college." Also, Watson's mother Jacqueline Luesby was present at the ceremony to witness the proud moment.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," told Emma Watson to Sunday Times (via Us Magazine).
"I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage,'" added "Noah" actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU