Boxing News 2014: T.I. Posts Video on Instagram to Belie Reports He Has Black Eyes After Brawl With Mayweather
By Vittorio Hernandez | May 28, 2014 8:57 AM EST
If an ordinary person has a brawl with unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr, chances are he would be beaten black-and-blue and probably be in a stretcher. However, Clifford "Tip" Joseph Harris Jr, now known as rapper T.I., disputes that common belief and the rumours that after his brawl with Money May over the weekend, he now sports two black eyes. To disprove that, T.I. posted videos of himself on Instagram as proof (http://instagram.com/p/ocK9IQgbiR).
The video comes with the caption, "Two black what?????? C'mon now. Never in da history of Ni - - a -dom. But nice try tho. Lol." He further wrote, "What they say? I got two black eyes? Where they at though? These ones I'm lookin' at? Are they black though, for real? Had them all my life. F - - ked my hand up though, that's about it."
Reports said that chairs flew when T.I. confronted Mayweather at Fatburger. The previous day, they were at MGM to celebrate the boxer's daughter's birthday, Shekinah. Tameka "Tiny" Harris, the rapper's wife who was the subject of T.I.'s jealous rage, was also there.
Money May is said to have controlled his temper from hitting the jealous husband because he was aware of the power of his punch. However, he was not able to control his tongue and told T.I., "Control you' bitch."
But Mayweather eventually apologised for those words, saying, "I don't want to say that about Tiny ... So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people. She never been disrespectful to me."
Followers of T.I. on Instagram reacted differently to his video.
dinka_62 asked the rapper, "Why u mad at Floyd?, you should whoop tiny's ass"
drsoldaf advise to T.I. is: "Keep things positive, young brother. Pls don't compromise all Uve accomplished. Ure a role model also. Pls remain the smart innovative fella u are. Don't let any woman set u up for failure ...that's what this is ... not worth it, brother."
buhdabless is likely not a Money May fan as gleaned from his comment: "That nigga floyd running from the streetz! 'Where's my bodyguard'. Better stay in Vegas bitch."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports