Jennifer Aniston to Encounter Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 27, 2014 8:26 PM EST
In an interesting turn of events it has been revealed that George Clooney has invited Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for his wedding. Clooney is reportedly going to exchange the vows with the established British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September. The legendary actor has invited all his friends to his big day including the former couple Jennifer and Brad.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married for five years before they called it quits in 2005. Pitt has been with Jolie since then and Aniston is said to be dating Justin Theroux. Since their separation, the estranged couple have purposely avoided running in into each other.
"Brad and Jen's publicists have worked really hard to avoid awkward run-ins over the years, but now they're figuring out the best way to stage manage George's wedding," MalayMail Online quoted a source from British magazine Heat, adding, "George is close to Jen and Justin [Theroux, her fiancé] and spent New Year with them in Mexico. He thinks it's about time Jen just does the inevitable and sees Brad and Ange face-to-face."
Clooney and Pitt shared a close and strong friendship bond. It was also being said that Pitt would be Clooney's best man at the wedding. However, buzz has that Matt Damon will be Clooney's best man.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George's best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt," a source said British newspaper The Sun as per the Web site.
Meanwhile, Pitt and Aniston have always maintained that they are good friends and have been in touch since the divorce. However, the two have never been seen crossing each other's' paths on any public occasions.
Apparently, since Clooney announced his engagement, Aniston has feared that she finally has to face her ex-husband and his partner Jolie, according to reports.
There is no official confirmation in regards to Clooney and Amal's wedding date yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date