Jennifer Aniston to Encounter Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 27, 2014 8:26 PM EST
In an interesting turn of events it has been revealed that George Clooney has invited Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for his wedding. Clooney is reportedly going to exchange the vows with the established British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September. The legendary actor has invited all his friends to his big day including the former couple Jennifer and Brad.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married for five years before they called it quits in 2005. Pitt has been with Jolie since then and Aniston is said to be dating Justin Theroux. Since their separation, the estranged couple have purposely avoided running in into each other.
"Brad and Jen's publicists have worked really hard to avoid awkward run-ins over the years, but now they're figuring out the best way to stage manage George's wedding," MalayMail Online quoted a source from British magazine Heat, adding, "George is close to Jen and Justin [Theroux, her fiancé] and spent New Year with them in Mexico. He thinks it's about time Jen just does the inevitable and sees Brad and Ange face-to-face."
Clooney and Pitt shared a close and strong friendship bond. It was also being said that Pitt would be Clooney's best man at the wedding. However, buzz has that Matt Damon will be Clooney's best man.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George's best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt," a source said British newspaper The Sun as per the Web site.
Meanwhile, Pitt and Aniston have always maintained that they are good friends and have been in touch since the divorce. However, the two have never been seen crossing each other's' paths on any public occasions.
Apparently, since Clooney announced his engagement, Aniston has feared that she finally has to face her ex-husband and his partner Jolie, according to reports.
There is no official confirmation in regards to Clooney and Amal's wedding date yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide