Jennifer Aniston to Encounter Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 27, 2014 8:26 PM EST
In an interesting turn of events it has been revealed that George Clooney has invited Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for his wedding. Clooney is reportedly going to exchange the vows with the established British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September. The legendary actor has invited all his friends to his big day including the former couple Jennifer and Brad.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married for five years before they called it quits in 2005. Pitt has been with Jolie since then and Aniston is said to be dating Justin Theroux. Since their separation, the estranged couple have purposely avoided running in into each other.
"Brad and Jen's publicists have worked really hard to avoid awkward run-ins over the years, but now they're figuring out the best way to stage manage George's wedding," MalayMail Online quoted a source from British magazine Heat, adding, "George is close to Jen and Justin [Theroux, her fiancé] and spent New Year with them in Mexico. He thinks it's about time Jen just does the inevitable and sees Brad and Ange face-to-face."
Clooney and Pitt shared a close and strong friendship bond. It was also being said that Pitt would be Clooney's best man at the wedding. However, buzz has that Matt Damon will be Clooney's best man.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George's best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt," a source said British newspaper The Sun as per the Web site.
Meanwhile, Pitt and Aniston have always maintained that they are good friends and have been in touch since the divorce. However, the two have never been seen crossing each other's' paths on any public occasions.
Apparently, since Clooney announced his engagement, Aniston has feared that she finally has to face her ex-husband and his partner Jolie, according to reports.
There is no official confirmation in regards to Clooney and Amal's wedding date yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles