Jennifer Aniston to Encounter Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 27, 2014 8:26 PM EST
In an interesting turn of events it has been revealed that George Clooney has invited Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for his wedding. Clooney is reportedly going to exchange the vows with the established British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September. The legendary actor has invited all his friends to his big day including the former couple Jennifer and Brad.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married for five years before they called it quits in 2005. Pitt has been with Jolie since then and Aniston is said to be dating Justin Theroux. Since their separation, the estranged couple have purposely avoided running in into each other.
"Brad and Jen's publicists have worked really hard to avoid awkward run-ins over the years, but now they're figuring out the best way to stage manage George's wedding," MalayMail Online quoted a source from British magazine Heat, adding, "George is close to Jen and Justin [Theroux, her fiancé] and spent New Year with them in Mexico. He thinks it's about time Jen just does the inevitable and sees Brad and Ange face-to-face."
Clooney and Pitt shared a close and strong friendship bond. It was also being said that Pitt would be Clooney's best man at the wedding. However, buzz has that Matt Damon will be Clooney's best man.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George's best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt," a source said British newspaper The Sun as per the Web site.
Meanwhile, Pitt and Aniston have always maintained that they are good friends and have been in touch since the divorce. However, the two have never been seen crossing each other's' paths on any public occasions.
Apparently, since Clooney announced his engagement, Aniston has feared that she finally has to face her ex-husband and his partner Jolie, according to reports.
There is no official confirmation in regards to Clooney and Amal's wedding date yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef