Jennifer Aniston to Encounter Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 27, 2014 8:26 PM EST
In an interesting turn of events it has been revealed that George Clooney has invited Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for his wedding. Clooney is reportedly going to exchange the vows with the established British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September. The legendary actor has invited all his friends to his big day including the former couple Jennifer and Brad.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married for five years before they called it quits in 2005. Pitt has been with Jolie since then and Aniston is said to be dating Justin Theroux. Since their separation, the estranged couple have purposely avoided running in into each other.
"Brad and Jen's publicists have worked really hard to avoid awkward run-ins over the years, but now they're figuring out the best way to stage manage George's wedding," MalayMail Online quoted a source from British magazine Heat, adding, "George is close to Jen and Justin [Theroux, her fiancé] and spent New Year with them in Mexico. He thinks it's about time Jen just does the inevitable and sees Brad and Ange face-to-face."
Clooney and Pitt shared a close and strong friendship bond. It was also being said that Pitt would be Clooney's best man at the wedding. However, buzz has that Matt Damon will be Clooney's best man.
"A lot of people thought Brad was a certainty to be George's best man as they have been such good friends for years. But he is probably even closer to Matt," a source said British newspaper The Sun as per the Web site.
Meanwhile, Pitt and Aniston have always maintained that they are good friends and have been in touch since the divorce. However, the two have never been seen crossing each other's' paths on any public occasions.
Apparently, since Clooney announced his engagement, Aniston has feared that she finally has to face her ex-husband and his partner Jolie, according to reports.
There is no official confirmation in regards to Clooney and Amal's wedding date yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’