‘The Fault in Our Stars’ Advance Screening: 'The Night Before Our Stars' Features Cast Q&A, Freebies and Musical Performances
By Riza Ornos | May 27, 2014 8:15 PM EST
Set to premiere in Australia and The Netherlands on June 5 and June 6 in the U.S., "The Fault In Our Stars" will have an advanced screening on the same day with a one-time showing called "The Night Before our Stars." Although the premiere is just a few days away, but for fans who have been waiting for the movie adaption of John Green's best-selling novel it feels like eternity.
Thanks to Fox, fans of the book can see the advance screening of the movie and watch the Q&A with the cast on the eve of movie's premiere. "The Night Before Our Stars" is a cross-country event for TFIOS fans who've been waiting for the movie to hit the big screen for over a year.
The official description of the advance screening reads: "The Night Before Our Stars," an unprecedented event where you will be the first to see "The Fault In Our Stars" and be included in the largest ever live simulcast experience." The one-time event will feature leads stars Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff, author John Green, director Wyck Godfrey and an intimate, live musical performances by Birdy, and Nat and Alex Wolff.
"The Night Before Our Stars is an "unprecedented event" where attendees in both the United States and Canada can see the the movie before its premiere and be included in "the largest ever live simulcast experience," according to film's website.
Fans who will attend the show will receive a commemorative charm bracelet and an exclusive poster of the film. The much-anticipated screening will place on June 5, 8:30pm Eastern / 7:30pm Central / 6:30pm Mountain / 5:30pm Pacific. Tickets ($25) are available in Cinemark, Landmark Cinemas, Fandango, Cineplex, movietickets.com, and Regal Entertainment Group.
According to bustle.com, fans will be treated with "what's described as a "very special surprise" in the works." Although the price of the ticket may seem too much but fans will get a chance to "feel it first" through the show's live stream, enjoy the exclusive goodies and experience the collective bonding of TFIOS fans around the country.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fan Theories: Stannis’ Dream Of The Iron Throne [Spoilers]
- Most Male Sex Workers In Australia Get Clients From Online Escort Sites, Not On Streets
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Book Get Passionate New Cover With Lead Character's Love Making Scene
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fan Predictions - Daenerys And The Khalasar of Khal Jhaqo [Spoilers]
- MH370 Search Update: Aviation Expert Reportedly Solves Mystery Of Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced