Pictures of Kate Middleton's Naked Bum Published in German Tabloid
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 8:13 PM EST
The Middleton family's bottoms certainly have a way of making their way into the news. German newspaper Bild has recently published pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge as she alighted from a helicopter with the wind blowing up her skirt and exposing her bottom.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, arrive with their son Prince George at Sydney Airport April 16, 2014. Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate and their son Prince George flew from New Zealand to Australia, where they will now spend nine days touring the country. REUTERS/Phil Noble
It all started with Pippa Middleton's attention grabbing bum during Kate and William's wedding where her tight fitting dress showed off her assets as she walked down the aisle as maid of honour. She was even accused of sporting a fake bum during the ceremony.
The biggest Middleton controversy came after topless pictures of the Duchess came out as she was sunbathing while on holiday with Prince William back in 2012. Those pictures were taken in Provence Chateaux and were subsequently published in the French version of Closer Magazine. The Royal couple have made moves to further protect their privacy and the royals were able to argue that the photos were taken illegally as they were in a private vacation in a private property. This time around, the pair was very publicly alighting from a helicopter on an official Royal tour and the photo was achieved accidentally and not through any means designed to invade Kate's privacy such as pulling up her skirt deliberately or using mirrors to find a view.
This latest photo has sparked new talks about the protection of the privacy of the Royal family. The incident occurred as the Princess got off a helicopter in the Blue Mountains in Australia during their Royal tour in April. The Duchess was wearing a light, flowing, patterned summer dress by Diane Von Furstenberg at the time. The most controversial aspect of the photo is that the entire bum is visible and it remains unclear as to whether or not she was wearing underwear. The lucky shot was taken by amateur photographer Diane Morel who was at the right place at the right time as the gust of wind from the helicopter's rotors blew the skirt up and exposed the Duchess' bum for a split second.
British newspapers reportedly refused to publish them so a bidding war ensued overseas where the photos were sold for an undisclosed price.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’