'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan to Go Through Character-Defining Journey with Caroline
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 27, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) was really devastated after losing his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) when the Other Side collapsed in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale. Caroline (Candice Accola) is expected to be next to Stefan during this difficult time but executive producer Julie Plec teased that the blonde vampire's presence may not be enough to fill the empty space that Damon left in Stefan's life.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 has strengthened the bond between Stefan and Caroline. Fans can recall how the two vampires have been there for each other since Season 2 when Stefan helped Caroline in the journey of her new life as a vampire.
In Season 5, it was Caroline's turn to help Stefan deal with his trauma from drowning while locked up in a safe for three months. The two continue to share tender moments in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 like talking while lying down next to each other in Episode 17 titled "Rescue Me."
However, the TVD executive producer's latest comments to TV Guide hint that Caroline may not be able to fully help Stefan in Season 6. "It's really a character-defining journey for Stefan and it'll change him quite a lot. At what point does he decide to give up or keep searching for answers?" Julie Plec teased.
The Entertainment Weekly interview with Julie Plec revealed that the characters in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be dealing with Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) gone forever. "Some are in denial, some are still searching for answers," Plec shared.
The executive producer further teased that each character's reaction to Damon and Bonnie's death will be the focus of the new season's beginning. It has been confirmed that Damon and Bonnie will still appear in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 but Julie Plec did not give the details like how and when it will happen.
Plec revealed to Entertainment Weekly that there are a million ways to bring back Damon Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett but as far as how and where to do it is all part of the CW TV series' mystery. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is expected to return in October 2014 on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Lexi to Appear Again in Flashbacks - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy