Justin Bieber Selfie With F1’s Bernie Ecclestone in Monaco GP, Hangs Shirtless With New Flame Gigi Hadid
By Riza Ornos | May 27, 2014 3:27 PM EST
Just like millions of people who are taking selfies every day, pop sensation Justin Bieber was spotted last weekend taking a selfie Bernie Ecclesstone in Monaco Grand Prix. Living the high life over the weekend aboard a yacht, the singer was photographed enjoying the sunny weather as he worked on his tan on deck while sporting an orange swimming trunks.
In town for the prestigious Formula 1 race, the controversial Hollywood celebrity was a target of hordes of photographers before the Sunday's main event including a parade of high profile celebrities like Sherlock's star Benedict Cumberbatch and British pop singer Pixie Lott. But one celebrity made it to the headlines when F1 supremo refused him a pass, Mel Gibson did not join the crowd of A-list celebrities in the exclusive event.
Rubbing shoulders with other celebrities, Indian racing driver Karun Chandhok posted a snap of Selena Gomez ex posing with Formula One's CEO and captioned it with: "Wonder if Bernie's a Belieber?"
The "Baby" singer was just partying in Cannes just days earlier before he attended Monaco's Grand Prix celebration with friends and latest new fling Cody Simpson's ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid. The 19-year-old model hangout with the shirtless Bieber off the coast of France wearing a black windbreaker and a pair of black sunglasses.
The blond daughter of Real Housewives' Yolanda Foster was also seen dressed in a white crop top as she matched it with skinny jeans while chatting with the singer. The tattooed singer was also linked to model Barbara Palvin and was spotted last week hanging out with the Victoria Secret model. Justin was dating Selena back in 2012 when the two was linked after they posed for a cozy snap after a fashion show event.
Since it's not legal for him to drink in the U.S., the 20-year-old pop star is making the best out of his time in Europe and he filled the yacht's table with dozens of champagne flutes and bottles of alcohol. Even with so much alcohol, Justin was in a reflective mood that he posted a moonlit shot with a caption: "Went to watch the sunrise by the rocks. A moment I will never forget."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date