Justin Bieber Selfie With F1’s Bernie Ecclestone in Monaco GP, Hangs Shirtless With New Flame Gigi Hadid
By Riza Ornos | May 27, 2014 3:27 PM EST
Just like millions of people who are taking selfies every day, pop sensation Justin Bieber was spotted last weekend taking a selfie Bernie Ecclesstone in Monaco Grand Prix. Living the high life over the weekend aboard a yacht, the singer was photographed enjoying the sunny weather as he worked on his tan on deck while sporting an orange swimming trunks.
In town for the prestigious Formula 1 race, the controversial Hollywood celebrity was a target of hordes of photographers before the Sunday's main event including a parade of high profile celebrities like Sherlock's star Benedict Cumberbatch and British pop singer Pixie Lott. But one celebrity made it to the headlines when F1 supremo refused him a pass, Mel Gibson did not join the crowd of A-list celebrities in the exclusive event.
Rubbing shoulders with other celebrities, Indian racing driver Karun Chandhok posted a snap of Selena Gomez ex posing with Formula One's CEO and captioned it with: "Wonder if Bernie's a Belieber?"
The "Baby" singer was just partying in Cannes just days earlier before he attended Monaco's Grand Prix celebration with friends and latest new fling Cody Simpson's ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid. The 19-year-old model hangout with the shirtless Bieber off the coast of France wearing a black windbreaker and a pair of black sunglasses.
The blond daughter of Real Housewives' Yolanda Foster was also seen dressed in a white crop top as she matched it with skinny jeans while chatting with the singer. The tattooed singer was also linked to model Barbara Palvin and was spotted last week hanging out with the Victoria Secret model. Justin was dating Selena back in 2012 when the two was linked after they posed for a cozy snap after a fashion show event.
Since it's not legal for him to drink in the U.S., the 20-year-old pop star is making the best out of his time in Europe and he filled the yacht's table with dozens of champagne flutes and bottles of alcohol. Even with so much alcohol, Justin was in a reflective mood that he posted a moonlit shot with a caption: "Went to watch the sunrise by the rocks. A moment I will never forget."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon