Justin Bieber Selfie With F1’s Bernie Ecclestone in Monaco GP, Hangs Shirtless With New Flame Gigi Hadid
By Riza Ornos | May 27, 2014 3:27 PM EST
Just like millions of people who are taking selfies every day, pop sensation Justin Bieber was spotted last weekend taking a selfie Bernie Ecclesstone in Monaco Grand Prix. Living the high life over the weekend aboard a yacht, the singer was photographed enjoying the sunny weather as he worked on his tan on deck while sporting an orange swimming trunks.
In town for the prestigious Formula 1 race, the controversial Hollywood celebrity was a target of hordes of photographers before the Sunday's main event including a parade of high profile celebrities like Sherlock's star Benedict Cumberbatch and British pop singer Pixie Lott. But one celebrity made it to the headlines when F1 supremo refused him a pass, Mel Gibson did not join the crowd of A-list celebrities in the exclusive event.
Rubbing shoulders with other celebrities, Indian racing driver Karun Chandhok posted a snap of Selena Gomez ex posing with Formula One's CEO and captioned it with: "Wonder if Bernie's a Belieber?"
The "Baby" singer was just partying in Cannes just days earlier before he attended Monaco's Grand Prix celebration with friends and latest new fling Cody Simpson's ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid. The 19-year-old model hangout with the shirtless Bieber off the coast of France wearing a black windbreaker and a pair of black sunglasses.
The blond daughter of Real Housewives' Yolanda Foster was also seen dressed in a white crop top as she matched it with skinny jeans while chatting with the singer. The tattooed singer was also linked to model Barbara Palvin and was spotted last week hanging out with the Victoria Secret model. Justin was dating Selena back in 2012 when the two was linked after they posed for a cozy snap after a fashion show event.
Since it's not legal for him to drink in the U.S., the 20-year-old pop star is making the best out of his time in Europe and he filled the yacht's table with dozens of champagne flutes and bottles of alcohol. Even with so much alcohol, Justin was in a reflective mood that he posted a moonlit shot with a caption: "Went to watch the sunrise by the rocks. A moment I will never forget."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Liverpool FC: Brendan Rodgers Accedes That His Days As Reds Boss Could Be Numbered
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James