Kris Jenner Cuts Off Rob Kardashian from Family Fortune
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Kris Jenner is the force behind the Kardashian-Jenner clan and acts as not only as the "momager" to the famous siblings but is also the glue that holds the family together. In a bold move following the festivities of Kim's wedding to Kanye West, it has been revealed that Kris has decided to cut off the youngest son Rob from the family fortune.
The decision was shared with Rob's three eldest siblings Kourtney, Kim and Khloe after Rob allegedly had a screaming match with the bride, Kim at the brunch held in designer Valentino's home in Paris. Rob reportedly did not want to appear in family wedding photographs because he was insecure about his weight. He did not like the show of opulence at Kim and Kanye's wedding which he branded "superficial bulls**t." This resulted in Kim's criticism of his lack of effort to get himself in shape in time for the wedding. The hurtful comments led Rob to jet back to LA and skip the wedding in Florence. Kim and Rob have had issues in the past as seen in episodes of their reality TV show where Kim has been constantly pushing Rob to stop slacking off and depending on his older sisters. He has found some redemption by launching his successful sock line, Arthur George.
Kris was furious about Rob's decision to skip his sister's wedding and has now decided to cut him off. Rob has been withdrawn from his family in recent months and this is unacceptable to Kris who is always championing her ability to keep the family together against all odds and public criticism. He has been absent from the latest episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also skipped a filmed family vacation in Thailand last month.
Rob has not only criticized Kim's wedding but reportedly does not approve of the Kardashian marketing empire which has monetized his father's name, something that Kris Jenner has worked very hard to build. Now, it seems that he won't be benefiting from the money that is coming out of the Kardashian marketing machine.
Rob and Kris jetted out of LAX together to come to Paris ahead of the Kimye wedding but Rob left promptly after brunch with the wedding party. Older sister Khloe, who has been publicly defending Rob against online haters was in tears and begged him to stay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date