Kris Jenner Cuts Off Rob Kardashian from Family Fortune
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Kris Jenner is the force behind the Kardashian-Jenner clan and acts as not only as the "momager" to the famous siblings but is also the glue that holds the family together. In a bold move following the festivities of Kim's wedding to Kanye West, it has been revealed that Kris has decided to cut off the youngest son Rob from the family fortune.
The decision was shared with Rob's three eldest siblings Kourtney, Kim and Khloe after Rob allegedly had a screaming match with the bride, Kim at the brunch held in designer Valentino's home in Paris. Rob reportedly did not want to appear in family wedding photographs because he was insecure about his weight. He did not like the show of opulence at Kim and Kanye's wedding which he branded "superficial bulls**t." This resulted in Kim's criticism of his lack of effort to get himself in shape in time for the wedding. The hurtful comments led Rob to jet back to LA and skip the wedding in Florence. Kim and Rob have had issues in the past as seen in episodes of their reality TV show where Kim has been constantly pushing Rob to stop slacking off and depending on his older sisters. He has found some redemption by launching his successful sock line, Arthur George.
Kris was furious about Rob's decision to skip his sister's wedding and has now decided to cut him off. Rob has been withdrawn from his family in recent months and this is unacceptable to Kris who is always championing her ability to keep the family together against all odds and public criticism. He has been absent from the latest episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also skipped a filmed family vacation in Thailand last month.
Rob has not only criticized Kim's wedding but reportedly does not approve of the Kardashian marketing empire which has monetized his father's name, something that Kris Jenner has worked very hard to build. Now, it seems that he won't be benefiting from the money that is coming out of the Kardashian marketing machine.
Rob and Kris jetted out of LAX together to come to Paris ahead of the Kimye wedding but Rob left promptly after brunch with the wedding party. Older sister Khloe, who has been publicly defending Rob against online haters was in tears and begged him to stay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display