Kris Jenner Cuts Off Rob Kardashian from Family Fortune
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Kris Jenner is the force behind the Kardashian-Jenner clan and acts as not only as the "momager" to the famous siblings but is also the glue that holds the family together. In a bold move following the festivities of Kim's wedding to Kanye West, it has been revealed that Kris has decided to cut off the youngest son Rob from the family fortune.
The decision was shared with Rob's three eldest siblings Kourtney, Kim and Khloe after Rob allegedly had a screaming match with the bride, Kim at the brunch held in designer Valentino's home in Paris. Rob reportedly did not want to appear in family wedding photographs because he was insecure about his weight. He did not like the show of opulence at Kim and Kanye's wedding which he branded "superficial bulls**t." This resulted in Kim's criticism of his lack of effort to get himself in shape in time for the wedding. The hurtful comments led Rob to jet back to LA and skip the wedding in Florence. Kim and Rob have had issues in the past as seen in episodes of their reality TV show where Kim has been constantly pushing Rob to stop slacking off and depending on his older sisters. He has found some redemption by launching his successful sock line, Arthur George.
Kris was furious about Rob's decision to skip his sister's wedding and has now decided to cut him off. Rob has been withdrawn from his family in recent months and this is unacceptable to Kris who is always championing her ability to keep the family together against all odds and public criticism. He has been absent from the latest episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also skipped a filmed family vacation in Thailand last month.
Rob has not only criticized Kim's wedding but reportedly does not approve of the Kardashian marketing empire which has monetized his father's name, something that Kris Jenner has worked very hard to build. Now, it seems that he won't be benefiting from the money that is coming out of the Kardashian marketing machine.
Rob and Kris jetted out of LAX together to come to Paris ahead of the Kimye wedding but Rob left promptly after brunch with the wedding party. Older sister Khloe, who has been publicly defending Rob against online haters was in tears and begged him to stay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions