Kris Jenner Cuts Off Rob Kardashian from Family Fortune
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Kris Jenner is the force behind the Kardashian-Jenner clan and acts as not only as the "momager" to the famous siblings but is also the glue that holds the family together. In a bold move following the festivities of Kim's wedding to Kanye West, it has been revealed that Kris has decided to cut off the youngest son Rob from the family fortune.
The decision was shared with Rob's three eldest siblings Kourtney, Kim and Khloe after Rob allegedly had a screaming match with the bride, Kim at the brunch held in designer Valentino's home in Paris. Rob reportedly did not want to appear in family wedding photographs because he was insecure about his weight. He did not like the show of opulence at Kim and Kanye's wedding which he branded "superficial bulls**t." This resulted in Kim's criticism of his lack of effort to get himself in shape in time for the wedding. The hurtful comments led Rob to jet back to LA and skip the wedding in Florence. Kim and Rob have had issues in the past as seen in episodes of their reality TV show where Kim has been constantly pushing Rob to stop slacking off and depending on his older sisters. He has found some redemption by launching his successful sock line, Arthur George.
Kris was furious about Rob's decision to skip his sister's wedding and has now decided to cut him off. Rob has been withdrawn from his family in recent months and this is unacceptable to Kris who is always championing her ability to keep the family together against all odds and public criticism. He has been absent from the latest episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also skipped a filmed family vacation in Thailand last month.
Rob has not only criticized Kim's wedding but reportedly does not approve of the Kardashian marketing empire which has monetized his father's name, something that Kris Jenner has worked very hard to build. Now, it seems that he won't be benefiting from the money that is coming out of the Kardashian marketing machine.
Rob and Kris jetted out of LAX together to come to Paris ahead of the Kimye wedding but Rob left promptly after brunch with the wedding party. Older sister Khloe, who has been publicly defending Rob against online haters was in tears and begged him to stay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People