Kris Jenner Cuts Off Rob Kardashian from Family Fortune
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Kris Jenner is the force behind the Kardashian-Jenner clan and acts as not only as the "momager" to the famous siblings but is also the glue that holds the family together. In a bold move following the festivities of Kim's wedding to Kanye West, it has been revealed that Kris has decided to cut off the youngest son Rob from the family fortune.
The decision was shared with Rob's three eldest siblings Kourtney, Kim and Khloe after Rob allegedly had a screaming match with the bride, Kim at the brunch held in designer Valentino's home in Paris. Rob reportedly did not want to appear in family wedding photographs because he was insecure about his weight. He did not like the show of opulence at Kim and Kanye's wedding which he branded "superficial bulls**t." This resulted in Kim's criticism of his lack of effort to get himself in shape in time for the wedding. The hurtful comments led Rob to jet back to LA and skip the wedding in Florence. Kim and Rob have had issues in the past as seen in episodes of their reality TV show where Kim has been constantly pushing Rob to stop slacking off and depending on his older sisters. He has found some redemption by launching his successful sock line, Arthur George.
Kris was furious about Rob's decision to skip his sister's wedding and has now decided to cut him off. Rob has been withdrawn from his family in recent months and this is unacceptable to Kris who is always championing her ability to keep the family together against all odds and public criticism. He has been absent from the latest episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also skipped a filmed family vacation in Thailand last month.
Rob has not only criticized Kim's wedding but reportedly does not approve of the Kardashian marketing empire which has monetized his father's name, something that Kris Jenner has worked very hard to build. Now, it seems that he won't be benefiting from the money that is coming out of the Kardashian marketing machine.
Rob and Kris jetted out of LAX together to come to Paris ahead of the Kimye wedding but Rob left promptly after brunch with the wedding party. Older sister Khloe, who has been publicly defending Rob against online haters was in tears and begged him to stay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports