Rob Kardahian Reaches Out to Lamar Odom after Family Feud
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 27, 2014 2:56 PM EST
With a wedding a big as Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's everything could not possibly go as planned. There are always behind the scenes drama behind any big event. So far, issues about the venue and the couple not being classy enough for Versailles have come up as well as some guest drama between Jay Z, Beyonce and Rachel Roy. The biggest drama however, would have to be within the bride's own family as Kim's youngest brother Rob allegedly fled from the wedding after a huge row with the bride.
The Kardashian Clan flew to Paris for the wedding and with Rob having been absent from the public eye for most of the year, many eyes were on him as he stepped out to the public eye for the first time in months. Rob has been the subject of constant public criticism due to his weight gain which he admits has been causing him to be depressed.
The downhill spiral for Rob started when his relationship with singer Rita Ora fell apart due to her alleged cheating. He has since been seen gaining more and more weight and had subsequently withdrawn from the public eye even skipping the filmed family vacation in Thailand a few months back.
Big sister Khloe has been publicly defending Rob in social media, posting pictures of Rob and tweeting against those who have been criticizing her brother. It has been reported that Khloe's ex Lamar Odom has also reconnected with Rob to help him with his weight issues.
Rob and Lamar have become very close after Rob lived with the couple when they were still together and were seen to be very close in episodes of the reality spin-off "Khloe and Lamar."
Rob has apparently reached out to Lamar Odom once again after the big row he had with the family prior to Kim's wedding where he called the display of opulence "superficial bulls***t." He apparently felt that Kim was more concerned about how he looked at her wedding than his actual presence.
Rob and Lamar have been in close contact even after Khloe divorced Lamar shortly after reports of his drug abuse came out. Lamar has been reported to be have been helping Rob with his weight issues and the two never lost touch.
Khloe begged Rob to stay for Kim's wedding to no avail. Perhaps the family feud can be mended by the support that Rob is getting from his ex-brother-in-law of all places. Rob and Lamar shared a special bond and called each other brother. Lamar posed a positive male presence in his life after living with five female siblings and dealing with the death of his father when he was only 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People